Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New 2011 ve ss thunder

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Ive had vz ute and i abouslty love the utes. The new rims , black 19inchs are amazing, I think they done a very good job. I wish there was a thunder sedan :(

There is , it's called the SSV and it comes with better headlights , tail lights , better sound system. You don't get the dark rims though. Nor do you get the na na na na badge on the side lol.

Cheers.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
There is , it's called the SSV and it comes with better headlights , tail lights , better sound system. You don't get the dark rims though. Nor do you get the na na na na badge on the side lol.

Cheers.

hahah man the na na badge part made me crack up laughing then lol good add, i seen one so far up here, i think id still just prefer the ssv ute tho

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute

Cheers.

You forgot the most important part of the SSV..... the motor.No amount of "thunder" badges will trump that. Then you can sing na na na na right back at them ;)

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
You forgot the most important part of the SSV..... the motor.No amount of "thunder" badges will trump that. Then you can sing na na na na right back at them ;)

u can get an SV6 OR SS version of the thunder, so the motor isnt any different :p