Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stupid things woman have said or done in your car

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
my mum gets drilled so much that she now rolls the list off before she drives my car lols,

'Yes sweetie, I know its a Statesman & therefore bigger than my 2 door Lancer, so I will watch where I park it, yes I will be carefull & not gutter rash your rims, no I will not smoke in the car, or put my handbag on the paint.....

lucky she only flys over ever couple of months....

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
It's not all women who are dumb and stupid when it comes to cars and driving.

I read a post on another forum about a guy who came out of the supermarket to discover his car had a flat tyre. He drove it home then posted up asking what to do next. Transpired he had no idea that you couldn't drive a car with a flat tyre, or that there was a spare tyre. People assumed he was trolling for a while then it became apparent he wasn't (this was not on a car forum). He genuinely had no idea of basic car maintenance.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Mines a funny one , the GF normally drives a corolla so hardly any go .

Anyways , went to the movies i drove my car there and she asks if she can drive my car home , sure why not .
Its slightly raining and she pulls up to a set of traffic lights to turn right .
Light goes green and she plants her foot to the floor and we drifted harder then vin diesel and paul walker put together .
I was shitting my pants as we fish tailed up the road , she had tears coming out her eyes and i ask her " why the hell did you do that !!!" and she's like "I normaly have to put my foot down to go anywhere in my car , and yours just took off and kept going "

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Mines a funny one , the GF normally drives a corolla so hardly any go .

Anyways , went to the movies i drove my car there and she asks if she can drive my car home , sure why not .
Its slightly raining and she pulls up to a set of traffic lights to turn right .
Light goes green and she plants her foot to the floor and we drifted harder then vin diesel and paul walker put together .
I was shitting my pants as we fish tailed up the road , she had tears coming out her eyes and i ask her " why the hell did you do that !!!" and she's like "I normaly have to put my foot down to go anywhere in my car , and yours just took off and kept going "

similar to my story haha, about 2 weeks after a epic slid my car into a fence
my GF asked if she could drive my car home in the rain, i wasnt feeling good so i was like yeah ok
it occured to me that it was probably the 3rd time shes driven a RWD car, let alone a V8 lol.

pull onto the freeway sideways, she powers out of it and does an epic fishtail down the freeway
my sphincter is about the size of a 5c piece haha, i look at her like wtf you doing

shes just like "i seriously dont know how you put this in a fence, its easier to drift then my camry"
was a silent trip home

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
It's not all women who are dumb and stupid when it comes to cars and driving.

I read a post on another forum about a guy who came out of the supermarket to discover his car had a flat tyre. He drove it home then posted up asking what to do next. Transpired he had no idea that you couldn't drive a car with a flat tyre, or that there was a spare tyre. People assumed he was trolling for a while then it became apparent he wasn't (this was not on a car forum). He genuinely had no idea of basic car maintenance.

Reminds me of a mate of mine who owned a Honda civic, traded it in and got a Commodore and then called me asking how to take the wheel off " There are 5 wheel nuts on this car, how do I get the wheel off? "

We gave him heaps about that for years.

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
Little sis was running late for work and asked to be taken to the train station(15min walk), said ok only if you can check for water(BIG mistake..) as I was not ready to go yet.

As I came out of the back of the house... little sis was waiting for me I thought I should just ask what she did... to my absolute horror she opened the bonnet and said(pointing to the OIL cap on the rocker cover)... "There was no water in there so I filled it using the hose as I thought it would be quicker" with a huge smile on her face like she was the smartest person in the world... AAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :ranting: :censored: :bang:

She walked to the station that morning... and for the rest of her life... and never, ever was allowed in/near my car and every car I ever had again.

P.S I spent the rest of the day flushing out water out of the 500HP 400SB chev in my Torana. :cry::spew:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
what has your miss's or family said or done in your car that has left you wondering....are you serious?

This makes me sad. I want funny stories to tell about the females in my life. Sadly they all have a brain :(

Jonno

:)
Reaction score
Members Ride
;)
-sterio off driving down the highway exhaust droning-

girl; this song is annoying can u change it?

me; ...what? the sterio is off :S

####ing blondes.