Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New speakers worse than stock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
speakers would have been under powered and not matched 2 the stock head unit which is probably y they sounded worse (tinny) not just coz of the brand that was used.

sostok

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
NOTHING WRONG WITH FUSION...its the fact that input sensitivity is different and the fact that your'e budget was low...NO point blaming fusion saying it's ****..after all they hold australaisian records in spl..so they know what theyre doing...research what you want and need if you buy encounter series(base model) you'll need to amp them to get the most from them ..low budget try sony explode splits youll be suprised how they sound of a head unit....also speakers have to be run in and will sound better after a while..

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
NOTHING WRONG WITH FUSION

I'm sorry, but just no...fusion are rubbish. There are so many reviews online that say they are rubbish, friends of mine have tried fusion when we were younger on the cheaper systems. Plenty of reason to blame fusion as they are as I said...cheap n nasty.

sostok

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
you have no idea...fusion powerplant is theyre good gear ..when you buy encounter its entry level...but you are youre mates would all have lots of knowledge so best of luck to you..reviews online hey from other no clue end users...try incar australia reviews cp splits for example..should be $300 splits not $149...try reading real world reviews ...bad installs always blame gear.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
you have no idea...fusion powerplant is theyre good gear ..when you buy encounter its entry level...but you are youre mates would all have lots of knowledge so best of luck to you..reviews online hey from other no clue end users...try incar australia reviews cp splits for example..should be $300 splits not $149...try reading real world reviews ...bad installs always blame gear.

I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you but if you look at what everybody else in this thread has said about fusion..the general public has spoken. Fusion's name is dirt as far as I'm concerned.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Wouldnt be suprised that atleast half the people that complain about their sound systems dont even tune them correctly.

Ive had pioneer decks with clarion and pioneer speakers, previously had sony decks with the xplodes. If your not chasing the boot rattling sub sound and more for the trebble and vocal, it usually just means the loudness of your speakers wont be as high the cheaper you go... Ive got pioneer 240s in the doors of my ute and stock headunit, sounds neat at 9/10 full volume, be even better once the pioneer deck is in.

PERSONAL PREFERANCE WILL PREVAIL. End note: Sound 4 will never be worthier than crap.

sostok

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
maybe you three ppl need to spend more time researching and possibly try listening to things other than base model equipment. ive installed heaps of cp and powerplant with heaps of happy customers...

sostok

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
spot on..tuning is everything...spend hundreds and install it craply and tune it badly itll still be crapno matter what brand you buy...bad worker always blames the tools,as they say

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you but if you look at what everybody else in this thread has said about fusion..the general public has spoken. Fusion's name is dirt as far as I'm concerned.

depends wat series u buy and how much u wanna spend i guess............. just like any other brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.