Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Death, injuries in Dubbo Street Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
You have 2,849 posts, I'm sure it wouldn't take long for me to find atleast one that had something useful to contribute, even from your sig you have obvious car interest. You even have the year and model of your car listed :eek:, imagine that!, you can update it if you like....I don't see why you would defend this guy though he clearly has no idea.

violin-and-bow-10.gif

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
You have 2,849 posts, I'm sure it wouldn't take long for me to find atleast one that had something useful to contribute.

Sir, I say sir. I do believe we have a challenge on our hands.

I dont know what the big deal is. Someone posted a photo of the car before the incident and Jecs whats some new tail lights. Who cares?

Toughen up. If he had lived he wouldve been shouted at from under every rock and branded a drop kick. He died and all of a sudden its oh, what a tragedy. No, its not a tragedy hes dead. Its a tragedy his passenger is injured, otherwise its a shame people with modified cars will be tared with the hoon brush further more because a drop kick crashed and hit a tree.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
i feel sorry for his mates and his family. watching a mate die would never be a good thing and i wouldn't wish it on anyone

but how the fk did they crash seperatly on differant streets?

It's the same street. Look closely at the first photo, you can see the Statesman in the background.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
jeez i think we need more than a can to stop this.

11sl79c.jpg

Lets just make it short and sweet
- sad that someone crashed (families& friends will be devastated no matter how stupid you think he is someone else will have admired him)
- Red P plates on one of the cars adds to the bad rep that us P platers get
- no matter how many horror videos you show people they will always do what they want
- all we can take from this is .dont street race or;
.either take some advanced driving courses so you have a LITTLE experience IF you are going to think of street racing (i dont condone this)

Status
Not open for further replies.