Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Junkies piss me off.
This past year I've had to watch one of my best mates dig himself all but six feet under, all because he can't stop using meth.

It's disgusting, I've done everything I can to help him, even put myself in harms way for him, but he just won't stop.

I've just given up on him.

So yea, that's why I'm pissed off today.
Kudos to you

markbaja

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec & SZ Territory Diesel
Un friendly people really ####ing piss me off!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Women! I just don't know how to read what she's feeling and then she won't talk F*%KKKKKKK!!!!!!

PJDM1980

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Women! I just don't know how to read what she's feeling and then she won't talk F*%KKKKKKK!!!!!!

PJDM1980

The key is to agree with everything. Even when they're wrong, they're right.....

Crazy illogical creatures they are

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I do volunteer work once in a while in our Rotary shop. I get there 15 mins early so I can get ready for trading (alarms off, display stock out the front, float from the safe etc.) and usually leave the door shut and lights off till I have completed those tasks.

So this morning I wheeled outside one of the displays leaving the door propped open for a few seconds, during that time a man entered the shop but I didn't see him. I went back inside and proceeded to the back of the shop to get the float and I heard this voice say "I need to buy this now, can you serve me" in rather a rude voice. I jumped 10 feet lol, scared the hell out of me.

I said to him I was sorry but he would have to wait as we were not technically open for another 10 minutes and I had to set up the register, then he slammed the product on the counter and said "forget it, I am in a hurry" and stormed out.

Seriously, how rude are some people? Sneaking into a shop that is not open for trading then cracking the sads because he can't have instant attention. Pissed me right off and I had to work on my customer service smile for the next person pretty quickly.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I do volunteer work once in a while in our Rotary shop. I get there 15 mins early so I can get ready for trading (alarms off, display stock out the front, float from the safe etc.) and usually leave the door shut and lights off till I have completed those tasks.

So this morning I wheeled outside one of the displays leaving the door propped open for a few seconds, during that time a man entered the shop but I didn't see him. I went back inside and proceeded to the back of the shop to get the float and I heard this voice say "I need to buy this now, can you serve me" in rather a rude voice. I jumped 10 feet lol, scared the hell out of me.

I said to him I was sorry but he would have to wait as we were not technically open for another 10 minutes and I had to set up the register, then he slammed the product on the counter and said "forget it, I am in a hurry" and stormed out.

Seriously, how rude are some people? Sneaking into a shop that is not open for trading then cracking the sads because he can't have instant attention. Pissed me right off and I had to work on my customer service smile for the next person pretty quickly.

We get this almost everyday at work. I work for Burson, and without fail we get there at 7:45 and theres someone waiting in the carpark.

We open the front door so we can get in and they try and come in. Its like #### off buddy. Weve got **** to do before we open. So I go outside open the gates/put the flags out and they still try to come in early. Lights still off, registers off. Just ####en wait. OHH BUT I NEED THIS PART!!

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
We get this almost everyday at work. I work for Burson, and without fail we get there at 7:45 and theres someone waiting in the carpark.

We open the front door so we can get in and they try and come in. Its like #### off buddy. Weve got **** to do before we open. So I go outside open the gates/put the flags out and they still try to come in early. Lights still off, registers off. Just ####en wait. OHH BUT I NEED THIS PART!!

Used to work at Leagues club, cleared pokies in morning, $40,000+. Was almost finished with all the money on the chairs in plain sight (gather at end), and a voice behind me says "Are you open?", turn around and there is two rather large guys behind me who I didn't know. ####ing cleaners had let them in when they left. Not the bloody first time cleaners have let randoms into the club hours before open.

Luckily they where nice guys who left when I said we weren't. Could easily have robbed me.