Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
New thing that pisses me off (well, old, but brought to my attention again)

Real Estate Agents.

Soooo many houses are already sold, but they leave them up for months. I know of one that 'went under contract' 3 months ago, yet its still showing in searches. I looked at the blokes profile, and what do you know, all but one of his houses he's listed are 'under contract'. He isn't alone though, enquired about another, and the same thing, already sold.

If there's any RE agents here, can you inform as to why they do this? All it does is piss people off that they dont know whats actually for sale and what isn't? Surely there must be something i'm missing (maybe they're charging the original seller still?)

People who join car forums when they don't have a car and have no real interest in them either. It's like wtf you doing here.
To troll obvously :p

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Who's bragging. Almost every one has at least attempted to contribute some knowledge. Just about all your posts you're complaining about something. Showing off most of your boobs may attract some white knights but still not really contributing.

If the boobs comment was about me, your wrong, I'm an arse man!

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Who's bragging. Almost every one has at least attempted to contribute some knowledge. Just about all your posts you're complaining about something. Showing off most of your boobs may attract some white knights but still not really contributing.

Mate, your really starting to annoy me. Have you not realized yet that females live and breathe off male attention?

And lets be fair, what better place to find male attention then on a car forum.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director

Real Estate Agents.

Soooo many houses are already sold, but they leave them up for months. I know of one that 'went under contract' 3 months ago, yet its still showing in searches. I looked at the blokes profile, and what do you know, all but one of his houses he's listed are 'under contract'. He isn't alone though, enquired about another, and the same thing, already sold.

If there's any RE agents here, can you inform as to why they do this? All it does is piss people off that they dont know whats actually for sale and what isn't? Surely there must be something i'm missing (maybe they're charging the original seller still?)

My guess would be that they get free advertising by having signs up and whenever you find their ad for a sold house, you might be directed to a site of theirs with other houses that haven't sold.

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6

Real Estate Agents.

MY uncle is a real estate agent haha.

They do it so that you visit the site, and then get lead on to other houses :)

Kinng

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
El Falcon Futura S (shhhhh)
Did it ever occur to you that some people join forums like this to learn and may not be able to contribute to the knowledge? I'm not here to make suggestions for why things aren't working, I can't do that if I don't know what I'm on about.

And boobs? Where?

Anyway, I'm sorry for not having a perfect enough life for you, that's your problem, not mine. If you think I complain too much, put me on your ignore list, this is the things that piss you off, bug you and annoy you thread after all, a place where I have a right to complain.

Oh, and no, I'm not looking for a sugar daddy, I actually prefer people younger than me and I'm seeing someone anyway.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Did it ever occur to you that some people join forums like this to learn and may not be able to contribute to the knowledge? I'm not here to make suggestions for why things aren't working, I can't do that if I don't know what I'm on about.

And boobs? Where?

Anyway, I'm sorry for not having a perfect enough life for you, that's your problem, not mine. If you think I complain too much, put me on your ignore list, this is the things that piss you off, bug you and annoy you thread after all, a place where I have a right to complain.

Oh, and no, I'm not looking for a sugar daddy, I actually prefer people younger than me and I'm seeing someone anyway.

So that's why 90% of your posts are in random thread. Righto then. I don't give a **** about your life and that's why I question why you need to let every one else know on a car forum? Do you not have friends?

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
So that's why 90% of your posts are in random thread. Righto then. I don't give a **** about your life and that's why I question why you need to let every one else know on a car forum? Do you not have friends?

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/****-just-got-real.jpg

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
El Falcon Futura S (shhhhh)
Oh wow, you took time out of your busy day to check that? I feel special. If you don't care, why post?

I have friends, but clearly you don't since you're just sitting there being a keyboard warrior. Does it make you feel good? Because it really just makes you look like a douche.
Now if you'll kindly piss off so I can sleep, that would be awesome.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Oh wow, you took time out of your busy day to check that? I feel special. If you don't care, why post?

I have friends, but clearly you don't since you're just sitting there being a keyboard warrior. Does it make you feel good? Because it really just makes you look like a douche.
Now if you'll kindly piss off so I can sleep, that would be awesome.

lol sorry but since when does him being on JC affect anyone's ability to sleep?