Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Oh wow, you took time out of your busy day to check that? I feel special. If you don't care, why post?

I have friends, but clearly you don't since you're just sitting there being a keyboard warrior. Does it make you feel good? Because it really just makes you look like a douche.
Now if you'll kindly piss off so I can sleep, that would be awesome.

Some one on the internet is having a go at you and you can't sleep because of it. Wow. I may be a douche but at least I'm not a tart. Oh look I have guys numbers from JC. Woe is me. etc etc.

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Oh wow, you took time out of your busy day to check that? I feel special. If you don't care, why post?

I have friends, but clearly you don't since you're just sitting there being a keyboard warrior. Does it make you feel good? Because it really just makes you look like a douche.
Now if you'll kindly piss off so I can sleep, that would be awesome.

He clearly does, Demonica is his gf, so that's a friend there. Your point is invalid.
Why should he piss of for you to sleep? Just go to sleep?

Kinng

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
El Falcon Futura S (shhhhh)
You guys play a nice game of follow the leader.

I'm sorry, how does having friends numbers make me a tart? I've never slept with them, flirted with them or done anything other than conduct a friendship with them, I fail to see how I am a tart. Especially since I don't sleep around anyway?

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
...speaking of trolls who just joined to make pointless comments!

He asked if anyone on here was a real estate agent? I know I'm not one, but I said my uncle was one to show him where I got my information from?

Your reply was pointless IMO.

Kinng

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
El Falcon Futura S (shhhhh)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
My guess would be that they get free advertising by having signs up and whenever you find their ad for a sold house, you might be directed to a site of theirs with other houses that haven't sold.

MY uncle is a real estate agent haha.

They do it so that you visit the site, and then get lead on to other houses :)

Kinng
All it has done is put me completely off their business. So they wont be selling a house to me. I thought there may have been a genuine reason for it, but falsely advertising something just pisses people off.

Some one on the internet is having a go at you and you can't sleep because of it. Wow. I may be a douche but at least I'm not a tart. Oh look I have guys numbers from JC. Woe is me. etc etc.
I have plenty, its nothing to brag about though ;)