Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2001 VX S Pack

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Yeah mate if all goes to plan everything should just plug in.
I just have to make a hole for the button.

Im wanting to get some foggies myself, but i hit a wallaby a few months back and its cracked around my fog light, so once i get it fixed ill be getting myself a set, and if its all just plug and play ill do it, if its to much mucking around i wont worry about it to much haha

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
Installed the foggies today, all went pretty smoothly but I kinda made the hole to big for the button. She'll be right.

One of the globes are blown so I cant even use them yet, unless I wanna use one :/. I have to wait until another set come during the week.
Ill put some before and after photos when I have the globes in.

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Welcome to the world of having foggies, they are awesome and take a car to the next level of looks but if anything ever goes wrong with them that can really be a massive pain in the ass.

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
Welcome to the world of having foggies, they are awesome and take a car to the next level of looks but if anything ever goes wrong with them that can really be a massive pain in the ass.

Haha cheers, Ive been wanting them since Ive had my car, fair to say they make it look 100 times better.
Yeah I could imagine, lets hope they play nice :)

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
Why am I having no luck with these damn fog lights?

I sent the seller a message about the old ones, they said they would send out the correct globes (H3).
I finally get them today, all excited to put them in so I take my bumper off. Open the light and boom. The damn globe is to wide to fit inside the light.

I think im going to cut my loses and just get the globes from somewhere else. Can anyone recommend where to get 5500k H3 globes from?