Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My 2001 VX S Pack

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Need some opinons, I just found a Vx Calais garnish at the wreckers in my colour.
Its got a couple of hairline cracks in the top but nothing to bad, they want 110 for it?

Also is it just swap and play with my garnish or do I have to get new looms for it to work?
VX doesn't have looms for it, I had to wire mine in which was reasonably easy anyway.

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
Goodies arrived in at the post office today :) Feels like Christmas in July.

Now I just have to go and get a relay for them, and hook them up!
Im getting the relay today so hopefully in the next couple of days they will be hooked up. Also waiting on some H3 5500k globes to suit.

So I might hook them up and when I get the globes take them back out and put em in, apparently they are pretty easy to change. The guy I bought them off threw in a switch for free to which im stoked about.

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
MattaY[s2];2489118 said:
Have you made sure the wires are there for the foggies? mine didnt :'(

Well Ive got the metal pins for where the foglight relay goes, so thats a pretty good indication I do. But I havnt properly checked yet.

Considering its an S pack and they were an optional extra I think Ive got a pretty good chance they will be.

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Would you just have to plug the lights in near where they bolt in, put the relay in and then the switch and it's all good?