Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Seriously.... a pissing contest on who hates the best???

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
So, Craig Thompson has finally been sentenced to some gaol time after claiming that someone had stolen his identity and framed him for multiple offences. This is the same Craig Thompson whom Julia expressed total confidence in, and stated that she hoped would continue to serve the people of Dobell for a long, long time. Apart from Julia, did anyone really believe Thompson's story?

I realise that the leader has to show confidence and support for the members of his/her team, but the amount of evidence and number of offences detected weighed heavily against Thompson and this affair is unfortunately going to end up recorded as another one of her misjudgements. I wonder if/how she will address the Thompson affair in her memoirs, which have now been completed and are due to be published later this year. Apparently, the memoirs specifically relate to her time in the Prime Ministership. Even though I personally thought she was the worst PM this country has ever had, I reckon the book could be very interesting, because I want to read her slant on that time in office.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
So, Craig Thompson has finally been sentenced to some gaol time after claiming that someone had stolen his identity and framed him for multiple offences. This is the same Craig Thompson whom Julia expressed total confidence in, and stated that she hoped would continue to serve the people of Dobell for a long, long time. Apart from Julia, did anyone really believe Thompson's story?

I think it's fair to say that even Julia didn't believe him however as she was desperate to cling to power she really had no choice.

I realise that the leader has to show confidence and support for the members of his/her team, but the amount of evidence and number of offences detected weighed heavily against Thompson and this affair is unfortunately going to end up recorded as another one of her misjudgements. I wonder if/how she will address the Thompson affair in her memoirs, which have now been completed and are due to be published later this year. Apparently, the memoirs specifically relate to her time in the Prime Ministership. Even though I personally thought she was the worst PM this country has ever had, I reckon the book could be very interesting, because I want to read her slant on that time in office.

I might read it when I am looking for some light fiction ;)

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Meh, so a politician isn't telling the truth... what a surprise.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
and giving them supersafe boats to do the trip home in... while I'm not an abbot supporter (tbh, I don't follow politics at all... I don't complain about it either) seems like a pretty fair trade off at first thought. "#### off go home... to make sure you get there... take this boat!"