Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I hear you Gren. On the last long weekend there we all were at the busy pumps with people lined up waiting for a spare pump when some twat in his MG sports car comes in against the flow and proceeds to cause chaos. Now most people politely shake their head and mumble under their breath but I say something. In a loud steady voice I said "you do realise you entered via the exit and have now caused chaos and a build up?" He looked at me smugly and said "Mind your own business, you can't tell me what to do."

World is full of ignorant and inconsiderate people.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
The pricks who leave their cat at the pump while waiting for their subway or coffee

Senator829

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 HSV Senator & 2012 RG Colorado LTZ

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Hehe.... Oops.

Much doge good. Dog not much

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
LOL, this generation always think it has its harder then everyone else. My first job was a traineeship and I cleared less than $200 a week and I lived out of home. Heres a tip for you, wait till you buy have a house, have kids and then because of the expense of childcare its cheaper for my wife to stay at home and drop to one salary. Im not complaining or going oh woh is me I'm just illustrating that's life

And back to my Original rant the ATO

The last two years because of some shares and few other things owed about 1k on my income tax, The ATO just sent me a letter stating now also ontop of my income tax to start making my pay tax quarterly of $1,000 just to be sure I don't have a debt. Ass hats

I moved out at the age of sixteen, I have a child yet I get by, on top of paying a car loan and credit card. I never said I have it hard, but some people are worse off than others, no matter which generation...

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
The pricks who leave their cat at the pump while waiting for their subway or coffee

I usually take my pussy with me when ordering coffee.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
I was going to go back and edit that post... But far more amusing like this. Lol.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Being young these days means you get paid less... Not like awhile ago when you where paid according to how conpetent you were at your profession, I'm 20 and I'm getting 19 something an hour, I'm doing the lions share of the hardest crap, let alone some poor fella doing an apprenticeship. Times are tough unless you strike gold.

Or like when I started working at the age of 17 and got paid coz I was 17. Turned 18, pay rise and so on until I reached 21 and got rewarded with "adult" pay rates. And that pay rate at 17 ? A princely $150 pw.

And back to my Original rant the ATO

The last two years because of some shares and few other things owed about 1k on my income tax, The ATO just sent me a letter stating now also ontop of my income tax to start making my pay tax quarterly of $1,000 just to be sure I don't have a debt. Ass hats

Are they hitting you up for provisional tax or something similar ? You may be able to lodge a variation if the historic issues are not going to be repeated in the future. Give them a call.

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Or like when I started working at the age of 17 and got paid coz I was 17. Turned 18, pay rise and so on until I reached 21 and got rewarded with "adult" pay rates. And that pay rate at 17 ? A princely $150 pw.

Are they hitting you up for provisional tax or something similar ? You may be able to lodge a variation if the historic issues are not going to be repeated in the future. Give them a call.

What where you doing?
When was that last few years or...?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Many moons ago grasshopper.

My point was that pay for age under 21 has been around for a long time. Being young and getting paid less is nothing new.....although I did hear someone on the radio the other day agitating for a change.