Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Dyno Sheets

VRSenator065

Now in stealth mode
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Senator LSx454
VRSenator065 / Gary / 1993 VR Senator
HP (507rwhp), kW (378 rwkW)
Engine Type and Capacity: LSx454
Power Adders: Jenvey ITB
Trans Type :4L65e
Diff Ratio: 3.55:1
Wheel/Tyre size: 275/40/17
Fuel Type: E85
Name Of Workshop: West Torrens Dyno / Andrew Webber
Date Dynoed: 15/05/14

Last edited:

offshore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
offshore / Shaun / 2013 VF Redline
HP (600rwhp), kW (447.5 rwkw)
Engine Type and Capacity: LSA 6.2
Power Adders: Lingenfelter GT9 cam upper and lower pully upgrades 25% overdriven 63lb LS9 injectors
Trans Type : 6 speed Harrop short shift
Diff Ratio: 3.7:1 Harrop true track
Wheel/Tyre size: 275/35/19
Fuel Type: 98
Name Of Workshop: HPF
Date Dynoed: 09/05/14

LSAStg-2VFSSconversion0011024x746a.png

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
Very nice but why no e85?

offshore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Yea its an awesome cam it was developed on the engine dyno with the LS9 countless hours. The lift gives it really good flow for the supercharger it idles a bit higher than stock but its basically like stock to drive.

offshore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Very nice but why no e85?

Didnt get E85 because its only available in 2 servos here plus it puts out enough grunt with 98 anyway and also E85 is crap if you have to leave your car sitting for weeks on end not using it as my car is when im away at work because it absorbs moisture.

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
Fair enough, its definitely not lacking grunt but then again it wasnt exacy lacking grunt off the factory floor. You wouldn't have to run e85 all the time so you wouldn't have to have it sitting with a tank of e85.
It would run so much smoother on e85 and make even more low down torque.
Great result anyway - plus something reasonably cheap for you to do later down the track once you feel you need more hp.

offshore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Yea I'll see what happens im near max for the lS9 63lb injectors at the moment. So next mod is the Lingenfelter LSA heads and bigger injectors and fuel pump. Should be around 500 rwkw then on 98 which is near the max for the blower.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Didnt get E85 because its only available in 2 servos here plus it puts out enough grunt with 98 anyway and also E85 is crap if you have to leave your car sitting for weeks on end not using it as my car is when im away at work because it absorbs moisture.

Haha, who told you that one!? Prolly if you left it out in the weather all winter but I've used it exclusively for three years in the snow and desert, floods etc., never a problem. Much more variance at the pump.

There's at least one United near you, that's the real deal. BTW are you running the e38?

offshore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Haha, who told you that one!? Prolly if you left it out in the weather all winter but I've used it exclusively for three years in the snow and desert, floods etc., never a problem. Much more variance at the pump.

There's at least one United near you, that's the real deal. BTW are you running the e38?

Yep running it with the E38 no worries. It fits in all VFs really easy but its a different story with VE its way tighter fit. HPF are doing a VE GTS with one at the moment. Harrop are doing a GTO and they have a few more cars lined up for LSA fitment after that as well.