Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thank you Apple!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
That's because apple owners don't see the need to justify that fact that they have a better phone ,... fact .

and I rest my case .

Your comment above is as much an example of Apple users justifying their product as much as mine is for Android so dont try and take the high road about how Apple users dont see the need to justify their product.

EVERY SINGLE COMPANY has its twats.

Let me remind you that Apple once used the slogan "It Just Works", with an entire advertisement program surrounding users proclaiming as such and putting down other products. Paired with the advertising campaign of them having a "Mac" and "PC" compare against each other. Of course, the PC being some old fuddy.

If that is not justifying the fact they have a better phone, computer, tablet etc then I dont know what is.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
The best headline ever! LOL! I'll never forget this one...

"He Invented the Future and Led Us There"

to be fair, apple did buy the rights for the GUI from Xerox because the first machine to use a GUI (made by xerox) was not a commercially available product and the GUI/mouse was seen as something that would never take off for those that used a computer at the time and that the computer was a tool for business and research and not something the everyday public would ever have a use for.

then obviously the macintosh arrived in 1984 along with lisa after that and the mac was the first commercially successful computer to be sold to the public with a gui. it was as successful as it was because they did it right, because remember there where no apple fanboys back then to drive the hype. sure someone else may have done it but it really took a big kick up the ass to get things rolling and that's what the mac did.

so yeah, you could say in a way that they did get the ball rolling but it would have happened anyway.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Android fanboys are on the same level as door knocking religious nut jobs, always preaching and pushing it upon you.

Please tell me more.

anthropologist-confirms-apple-is-a-religion.jpg

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
Please tell me more.

anthropologist-confirms-apple-is-a-religion.jpg

I'm sure if google/samsung had a major retail presence in the form of their own exclusive stores and had as many as apple has in each country you would see the same thing happening there.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Your comment above is as much an example of Apple users justifying their product as much as mine is for Android so dont try and take the high road about how Apple users dont see the need to justify their product.

EVERY SINGLE COMPANY has its twats.

Let me remind you that Apple once used the slogan "It Just Works", with an entire advertisement program surrounding users proclaiming as such and putting down other products. Paired with the advertising campaign of them having a "Mac" and "PC" compare against each other. Of course, the PC being some old fuddy.

If that is not justifying the fact they have a better phone, computer, tablet etc then I dont know what is.

at the end of the day ITS JUST A PHONE , come on Grennan , you are better than that , don't try and goad people into a pointless argument . I'm already bored with it .

Last edited:

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
at the end of the day ITS JUST A PHONE , come on Grennan , your better than that , don't try and goad people into a pointless argument . I'm already bored with it .

well and truly, discussing the device it's pros and cons is what this should be about.