Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Holden Commodore Issues and Faults

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Does anyone know what fuse is associated with the two power sockets in the console and under Mylink? The handbook says 37 but there's nothing wrong with it.

Budgie Smuggler

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE R8 Clubsport
2014 Calais V V6

Had clips fitted to my driver and passenger seats due to seat movement and bolster coming adrift last service..still no good..maybe even worse movement now...going back in Wednesday..we'll see!!

Plonker

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SSV Redline Ute & 2016 SSV Redline Sedan
Just had my SSV Redline Ute in for a tow bar today and they updated my reverse camera so now I get the audible beep from cross traffic instead of just the visual message on the screen. Holden said it was a new update that has only just come out.

revster

Reaction score
Members Ride
30th Anniversary HSV Senator (Gone) MY19 Golf R
Just had my SSV Redline Ute in for a tow bar today and they updated my reverse camera so now I get the audible beep from cross traffic instead of just the visual message on the screen. Holden said it was a new update that has only just come out.

2014 CalaisV. I already get audible and visual for cross traffic. Never been updated even to the previous update. Crazy world.

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
2014 CalaisV. I already get audible and visual for cross traffic. Never been updated even to the previous update. Crazy world.

Same here, I thought you can turn it on/off in my link.

Plonker

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SSV Redline Ute & 2016 SSV Redline Sedan
SV6 sedan Hire car I had a month ago in Brisbane had it but my new ute didnt do it. Maybe its just the utes that had the issues.

CLS1980

CLS1980
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 SV6 VF STORM SEDAN SPD MANUAL
Hi, I drive a 6 Speed Manual VF Storm SV6 sedan, I have had it since June last year. It now has 40,000 ks on it. Firstly I want to say that it's a great car, however the part that worries me is first gear at times. Sometimes sitting at the lights when I'm about to drive off I go to put it in First and won't go in, then after a few times, it does. It's like that gate ain't open. Am I the only one with this drama?

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Hi, I drive a 6 Speed Manual VF Storm SV6 sedan, I have had it since June last year. It now has 40,000 ks on it. Firstly I want to say that it's a great car, however the part that worries me is first gear at times. Sometimes sitting at the lights when I'm about to drive off I go to put it in First and won't go in, then after a few times, it does. It's like that gate ain't open. Am I the only one with this drama?
I got a SSv redline and it happens sometimes on first and second. It's really annoying as sometimes I think it's in and it just pops out grinding the gear. But only once in a blue moon. If someone knows more please feel free to let us know

Smashfist

Reaction score
Members Ride
440rwhp Cammed VF Ute
Can't comment on the V6, but the V8 TR6060's are now a triple cone synchro on first and second - they take a decent shove to go into gear.

OllieTwo

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Ute
The missus has a 510km old 2015 SV6 Storm Sportswagon and had the rear driver's side door strike fail on her today.

It was like the door had deadlocked itself when it was open and refused to unlock resulting in a couple of hours of dicking around having to go for a spin around the block with me holding the door shut to solve it.

Needless to say that we'll definitley be getting it checked at the 1000km inspection, however, has anyone else had this occur or is there a campaign number out for it? I know there was one for the VEII.