Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

sabman57

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Spitfire MSE
Hope everyone doesn't change to Spitfire, after some comments I was hoping for some exclusivity. once you see it in the metal, you know it's going to look special especially with the black highlights.
Yeah your right, go by the posts, most will be white, red and black...,,here's hoping..

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Yeah your right, go by the posts, most will be white, red and black...,,here's hoping..
Auto for me.
As much as I love the Red MSE, the Spitfire looks amazing, will stand out and is easily recognizable as a last of colour.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE... (TBA)
Has anyone else been quoted LCT on their order? The LCT current rate is $64,132 for FY16-17 and will be higher as of July 1. The RRP of MSE is $61,790 M and $$63,990 A. Therefore we should not pay any LCT?
I am opting for no pre-delivery with my vehicle (NOPD) I'm interested to see the dealer justify pre-delivery charge when there is none being performed!
What does everyone think about the LCT and NOPD?

sabman57

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Spitfire MSE
Auto for me. As much as I love the Red MSE. The Spitfire looks amazing, will stand out and is easily recognizable as a last of colour.
Yep, its all personal choice manual / auto........and not forgetting the Spitfire is only available on the SSVR, the MSE & Magnums...

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Has anyone else been quoted LCT on their order? The LCT current rate is $64,132 for FY16-17 and will be higher as of July 1. The RRP of MSE is $61,790 M and $$63,990 A. Therefore we should not pay any LCT?
I am opting for no pre-delivery with my vehicle (NOPD) I'm interested to see the dealer justify pre-delivery charge when there is none being performed!
The dealer delivery will take you over the lct threshold if going for the auto, thus another huge reason to get pissed off at your dealer if they are charging ridiculous dd, not only are they profiteering but causing us to pay more unnecessary tax to Mr Smith

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yep, its all personal choice manual / auto........and not forgetting the Spitfire is only available on the SSVR, the MSE & Magnums...
Yes. I'd be happy with either auto or manual tbh.
That colour is just polarising hey. Some will hate it. Some will love it. But it will turn heads everywhere! I can't wait to see in the flesh.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
The dealer delivery will take you over the lct threshold if going for the auto, thus another huge reason to get pissed off at your dealer if they are charging ridiculous dd, not only are they profiteering but causing us to pay more unnecessary tax to Mr Smith
Correct. Try to get your dealer to invoice all the non-factory options separately. E.g. centre caps, lip protectors, car covers etc
Otherwise you'll pay an additional 33% in LCT for all these items.

Last edited:

sabman57

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Spitfire MSE
Correct. Try to get your dealer to unvoice all the non factory options separately. E.g. centre caps, lip protectors, car covers etc
Otherwise you'll pay an additional 33% in LCT for all these items.
That is what I have agreed with my dealer, all non factory options at a later date and also spoke to the accountant about the LCT and he is confident that as the car will be delivered in the next financial year the LCT threshold will be adjusted to the new threshold which means the LCT will be less.....

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
That is what I have agreed with my dealer, all non factory options at a later date and also spoke to the accountant about the LCT and he is confident that as the car will be delivered in the next financial year the LCT threshold will be adjusted to the new threshold which means the LCT will be less.....
Your accountant is correct.

mxp_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Searching ....

Interesting.. I thought LCT was calculate on the price of the car + all onroads (incl dealer delivery)