Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
This guy Cuda

allen-funt-4.jpg

Martin, given you don't have an avatar, you should use this !!!
Wow. I thought I was up on my pop culture! Never seen nor heard of him. I feel younger already!
Cool avatar!
2017-02-22-22-07-40--99524478.jpg

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
Hi Red Badge
I went and saw my dealer this morning, and he's still trying to get a Redline ute in black for me but he hasn't had any luck yet. No other dealers at the moment want to do an exchange. However, he told me again that their dealership has been allocated a regular SS ute I can have in black if he is not successful in getting the redline. I guess that way I'm going to miss out on the Brembo brakes and the full leather trim. But at least it still has the 6.2 V8, Manual, and itl be one of the last utes I guess. Only thing it probably wont have the wow factor, and be as desirable as the Redline later on I guess.

Hi VL Executive and Red Badge,

I just spoke to a dealer yesterday and they stated that they could get an SS-V Redline Ute in either manual or auto. I think they are allocated to this dealer. Let me know if interested and I'll give you some more info. BTW, the dealer is in suburban Melbourne and I'm not too sure where you are, but if you want a MY17 SS-V Redline Ute and you don't want to miss out then I would try and get one from anywhere I can if I were you.

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
Never say never.

Long story short, I got to go in a pre production MSE and didn't like a few things so I ordered a redline as it ticked all my boxes. In hindsight i should of got a MSE as the Heron MSE really stood out in the flesh and Employee pricing was pretty darn good.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Long story short, I got to go in a pre production MSE and didn't like a few things so I ordered a redline. In hindsight i should of got a MSE as the Heron MSE really stood out in the flesh and Employee pricing is pretty darn good.
I can't like your post sorry:(. But
No use living with regrets....The Redline is an awesome car!

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
Bloody oath, got a few tweaks lined up so can't wait. My mate lets me drive/thrash his manual VF2 Redline, so April can't come quick enough..