Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Love that combo Martin. Good choice.
Thanks Cuda, we've all made our choices for our own reasons, those I stated re Nitrate are just mine, I'm sure you have your own re Spitfire and yes, it will always stand out in a crowd:)

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
Now that I have seen the image Martin, I think it might look to much with the black centre bonnet decal,that I was originally going with, what do you think?
I know what you mean and has crossed my mind too, I don't think Holden would offer the power decal as an option if they thought it just looked wrong. It's one of those suck it and see type situations, will it make the front end too busy? It can always be peeled off if you don't like it. Another way of looking at it is black spoiler, black roof, black power decal to balance it over the car. It will make the car stand out more if that's your thing.

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
Such a sleeper! Hahaha.

I saw this on the weekend at a car show and immediately thought of the Spitfire MSE. Sleeper I think not..

I hope the young kids of today will appreciate our cars like I/we appreciate Aussie & American muscle cars..

Attachments

• Resized_20170311_161909.jpeg
    Resized_20170311_161909.jpeg
    287.5 KB · Views: 159

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
A big thank you from me Martin, I decided to go Spitfire and this has just confirmed that I made the right choice for me.....and you said a hood decal for a bit of attitude..!!
No worries mate, any additional information we can share to confirm our colour choices can only be a good thing.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Any chance of chucking the white one up Martin? That'll be the full set. I'm thinking of having them all printed and framed.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Nice work Martin.

Cuda, you are on a winner there !!!!

I can't believe Holden haven't widely distributed those images.

Martin Norris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais 5.7
I saw this on the weekend at a car show and immediately thought of the Spitfire MSE. Sleeper I think not..

I hope the young kids of today will appreciate our cars like I/we appreciate Aussie & American muscle cars..
I'd like to think so but I have my doubts when I see what motivates kids today, seems its all about the latest tech/apps.

KLUBR8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Many thanks Martin, you have really lifted a weight off our minds ( for those of us (Like me) who couldn't decide
Congrats to those going with Spitfire, I believe that will be the Hero colour, as Flame was with the first CV8 Monaro, plus it does look sensational in the flesh with dark tint windows .

I wonder if Holden would make the renders available for Magnums and Directors, to assist those purchasers in the absence of a brochure