Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best V6 exhaust for price/sound?

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I still might be, because I might be able to get it super cheap, I won't know until I try.. right? I'll let you know how it goes I guess

I got mine of Ebay for under $200, I was gob smacked I paid that morning and it was at my door that afternoon.
Had no choice my resonator was blowing out streams of Spaghetti, so I took a chance with this rebel brand and I think its better than the redback I had.

Skidskidbangbang93

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz vl
I got mine of Ebay for under $200, I was gob smacked I paid that morning and it was at my door that afternoon.
Had no choice my resonator was blowing out streams of Spaghetti, so I took a chance with this rebel brand and I think its better than the redback I had.
What was it called? For that price it's worth a go. Dud you notice any changes in power?

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Most of the Rhino exhausts I’ve seen have been press bent which isn’t typical of a high quality exhaust...

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Yeah need lot of patience fitting Rhino exhaust even then it's ordinary...but cheap as fcuk

Seemed ok with v6...junk with 304 even though advertised to suit both,bashed hell out of to clear things lol

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Redback exhausts are fairly ok quality & budget wise. Not sure how later models they go up too though. Mine was a straight fit and I will use them again. Certainly didn't give me a note but I would need two more cyls to get a decent note.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Reckon they should sell with a straight-thru muffler & resonator option then might get decent sound out of them

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Reckon they should sell with a straight-thru muffler & resonator option then might get decent sound out of them
Hard to say but with just the centre muffler and no resi they sound shithouse.