Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The bitching thread for all the off topic crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
St. Orpah, patron saint of bon-bons.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
good one anthony :p new thread and your the 1st cab of the rank perpetuating an untruth of bullsheet

So we're on a first name basis now ?

I'm sure if he wanted to be publicly called by his actual name he would've registered an ID something like this.........."anthony93" instead of "losh1971"

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Scabs, wife beaters, misogynists, welfare cheats, drug dealers, rip off artists, freeloaders, student protesters. (where is yesterdays student protester?).

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Scabs, wife beaters, misogynists, welfare cheats, drug dealers, rip off artists, freeloaders, student protesters.

Yep ! they'll all be exposed here it seems. I'm waiting for the litigation to start happening soon.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Owners name is Rocco and the brother's name is Jimmy...
And not to be confused with Rocco Bro's, as they closed down and apparently became SCA......

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
How it came that I twigged he is the same person, came through a thread on here and a comment he made....
So your just assuming its him without any solid facts, well that's going to hold up in court!!!

Trevor...Firstly, it was me and 3 completely forum members that were surposedly "ganging" up on you...Now, it's me and 3 completely different members surposedly ganging up on you...To me that's sounds fishy.
And like I said go back and read the threads and you will find I was the receiver not the giver of bs. So I'ts clear they are just haters of people who said nothing to them to begin with they just trolls.
Where you stuffed up is, the contradiction you put up....We will use the latest as an example....The pension is easily obtained by producing relevant medical certificates to Centrelink....If your body is as stuffed up as you claim, those certificates will be suitable for the claim....My wife only needed 1 certificate to get it, for her stroke...She didn't even see a Centrelink doctor...
Again you assume shitt and bring in your wife which has nothing to do with my conditions. You don't know me nor do you know how the system works.
You are coming on here, freely admitting you are doing work, all be it voluntary....All work and I don't give a stuff if it is voluntary or paid, must be reported to centrelink....The work you have said you do, is still work, which means you are capable to have a full time job....
Again assuming shitt you know nothing about.. If fixing a friends car is illegal then report me your the one looking like a fool then I can charge you for falsely claiming shitt. I mentioned once which I said no money was giving for labor, I said if I weld I charge a small fee but if you bothered to read its been over 8 years since I did that when I was working. As full time again more false allegations I have a bench mark of 15hr a fortnight that not full time. Keep up with your false claims.
You may think I know SFA, when it comes to Centrelink...You may think I am clutching at straws as far as me calling you a dole bludger....But simple fact is, there are jobs out there you are capable of doing....If you are as stuffed up as you are claiming, you will be able to get the pension...Fark, drug addicts can get it ffs, so you having medical certificates, you will be able to get it.
Well finally you got one thing right you know sfa, jobs out there bs more assumptions I was told the other day by my job provider I have 1 in a million chance at this present time getting work due to the mass job losses. But I'm starting to get you your a assumption man thinks without any hard facts to back up your claims. As I already said you know sfa how the point system works and how many people with injures are rejected due to the point system. Go get a life and stop assuming and targeting vulnerable people. You are a weak dog going after the less fortunate. Start dealing with facts not assumptions, ps the tractor thing was for a gag loosing your jocks grumps, if I would travel 20hr round trip for a grump.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
So your just assuming its him without any solid facts, well that's going to hold up in court!!!

And like I said go back and read the threads and you will find I was the receiver not the giver of bs. So I'ts clear they are just haters of people who said nothing to them to begin with they just trolls.

Again you assume shitt and bring in your wife which has nothing to do with my conditions. You don't know me nor do you know how the system works.

Again assuming shitt you know nothing about.. If fixing a friends car is illegal then report me your the one looking like a fool then I can charge you for falsely claiming shitt. I mentioned once which I said no money was giving for labor, I said if I weld I charge a small fee but if you bothered to read its been over 8 years since I did that when I was working. As full time again more false allegations I have a bench mark of 15hr a fortnight that not full time. Keep up with your false claims.

Well finally you got one thing right you know sfa, jobs out there bs more assumptions I was told the other day by my job provider I have 1 in a million chance at this present time getting work due to the mass job losses. But I'm starting to get you your a assumption man thinks without any hard facts to back up your claims. As I already said you know sfa how the point system works and how many people with injures are rejected due to the point system. Go get a life and stop assuming and targeting vulnerable people. You are a weak dog going after the less fortunate. Start dealing with facts not assumptions, ps the tractor thing was for a gag loosing your jocks grumps, if I would travel 20hr round trip for a grump.

How can I take someone to court? Firstly you need a FULL NAME, so you have a slim chance of finding an address....I only have a first name and that might be a shonkey..So hello, wakey wakey . This isn't a tv show...It's real life

Job front....Well, lets see Trevor....You claim you have medical certificates yet those medical certificates aren't suitable to get you on the pension....I call bs...Yes I am using my wives condition as proof...Her condition varies from yours yes, but the principal is exactly the same....You require a docs certificate, which she provided and was accepted....If you had medical certificates backing up your back condition, you would be on the pension

Work...Not a week ago, you claimed you were on the phone to your job provider, looking at working in Bunnings....However you previously claimed you can't be on your feet for an 8 hour day.....Hello....What will that job entail....:confused: More proof of making excuses why you shouldn't be classed as a dole bludger

Here you go....Job provider claiming this that and the other....Hello Trevor...wake up....Get off ones ass and look...Don't rely on someone else to get YOU A JOB....Also how can you blame the current economic situation for your LONG TERM unemployment? Again, shifting the blame on you being a dole bludger. And in typical dole bludger fashion, refuses to get off ones ass and look

Finally...The tractor thing...My offer is still on the table...I will go anywhere to prove I'm not a bsing keyboard warrior...After all, your premier doesn't want you in my state....You on the other hand, have been proved to be a bser and a dole bludger....Facts are all in plain site, fresh off your keyboard..Or what you have written to start with is bs....

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
The infamous engine...Well he sold me an engine that was surposed to be a reco jobbie.....The thing smoked worse than a
chimney in the middle of winter..

He admitted via pm's that he actually sold me the wrong engine...From that, the low life sack of you know what, promptly moved house and I haven't seen the low life again.

This all happened through another forum, which is unfortunately defunct, otherwise I'd post up the transaction....How it came that I twigged he is the same person, came through a thread on here and a comment he made....

He originally sent me a pm, back in December, which was prior to me twigging it was the same person...Anyhows, I tried to have this settled away from the forum, using the pm he originally sent, as you can't send pm's to him, due to his privacy settings. Of course, like all rip off merchants, when caught out, make up excuses over receiving them and to date, still hasn't sent one back to sort it out.

And also in typical fashion, people like that try and discredit the person being ripped off....That should be fairly obvious through their postings and how the majority of their postings seem to be aimed towards me....Might be wrong there, so might be worth checking out for ones self

Will I ever have it replaced? Only time will tell....Thing is, the state I live in is small and I do know a few people in the state....So one can only hide for so long....

Honestly I would have preferred to have it settled away from the public forum, but being ignored for 2 or 3 months and

Wow great story, with more infill/detail would make a best seller fictional book... I will critique later for you but for now I have just 1 question that you could truthfully answer back without any excuses or carrying on. :)

So tell you what, Which part/s of what I look like IS/ARE TRUE since you say you have seen me .....

I am 6’ @ 183cms tall and weigh 125 kgs, stocky with chubby gut, closeshaved head/hair, blue eyes, short goatee , tats on 1 arm only and 8 letters spelling 2 words below top knuckles on fingers.

I look forward to see what you say and what you match correctly. :)

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
And not to be confused with Rocco Bro's, as they closed down and apparently became SCA......
Funny Ant, Thumbs up, thankx for the laugh, I need that after deally with you know who.
Dont worry I won't confuse your mates from rocker bros ;) heard they are down normanville way, seeing adelaide is so small it aint far to go from the northern suburbs :D again thankx for laughs :p its so hard when your in hospital and loose your patience :eek:

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Hey @immortality, after reading the forum rules you made and before I comment on what you just typed .... I would be very interested to know why you just wrote that comment ????? :)

Excuse the length of this......Thanks immortality for replying, last time I tagged your name referring to this issue in the last closed post, no reply or anything was done by you regardless of any of your time constraints, personal issues, or covid stuff, after all we are all in the same leaky boat trying to plug up any leaks.

And yes I actually/eventually looked and read those apparent forum rules for users. Very interesting read, pity many long time users you know have broken them countless times and challenged YOU publicly on your watch without any recourse. Why ? Go Figure ?

I agree on the first bit of your reply about contamination but the rest of your reply indicates your thinking is making assumptions or guesses about things you really don’t know or have a clue.

And what’s with the last bit “no conspiracy here comment”, is that not adding fuel to a fire you don’t know anything about or exists, Seriously mate get real or are you on the same bandwagon.

I am not arguing as stated, I am giving back clearly what is not mine and not true back to the sender, just like a letter wrongly addressed to a mail box. Return to sender.

You know that anyone can post any info without the need to be true or false. Its what the net is based on and lately fake news/lies/bullsheet/etc is worth more than the proven facts/truth. In fact some forums are wealth generated/dependant on fake info/bullsheet just like the bitcoin advertising scams and news/political outlets.

If a user like VC has a supposedly real life issue then there are avenues to go and resolve such things like a human being without any made up excuses/deflections. Examples are courts, consumer affairs and the police, making a official statement about anything like fraud/deception/theft and give all available truthful information/details and they will find /investigate anyone and charge where found/proven to have substance, not attack and abuse online users that they don’t know or never actually met face to face.

And if you look back at posted info, you will see VC instigated the start to his fiction/fabrication on this forum, not when it apparently happened but many months later after some of his porkies and fiction and pretence to knowing other things were plainly pointed out on this forum for all to see, which wasn’t liked.

There is no sane logic for accusing anyone on an online forum especially peddling fiction with absolutely no real proven facts produced whatsoever to prove anything apart from being an ????. There is only Insanity when one does the same thing over and over and over and over again and .....expects....... a different result ... their way.

One can only guess/assume there is some payoff to his actions/behaviour on here of constantly arguing, jumping in mid post and twisting/making things up to instigate negative response back from other users and not just myself. With people who keep peddling lies, they can’t seem to remember what they said before or answer simple questions and deflect and make up other excuses to hide their memory loss and being caught out and outed publicly, easy thing to do on an online forum hiding behind a keyboard, With telling the truth it’s easy, no bullsheet to remember.

But to put it in perspective, yes we know we have to deal with the many clones of the same person/s using different user names, checking online ip addresses is easy, so everything really is BD/ just pissing in the wind .... as psychology will tell you that a person’s past behaviour is a clear indicator of their future behaviour , it’s practiced/called Cognitive Therapy and yes I did psychology as part of my old degree along with a 12mth module in Harm Minimisation Strategy’s in Drug Counselling.

Nothing has gone down here or anywhere else. The truth is the 2 answers/options I posted before that you didn’t respond to as being either ....What VC is doing if his story is genuine, then he has made a genuine mistake thinking its me.. or ... He is exaggerating a big lie for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.