Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Whittaker's chocolate only here. Call me biased I don't care, it tastes better and is a local company.

So I did the patriotic thing and bought a slab of Whittaker's Bundaberg Ginger chocolate, in support of both countries impeccable culinary tastes.
The wrapper does not state 'Made in NZ' but 'Crafted in NZ'.
I immediately had a mental picture of of Hobbits, with wooden hammers and chisels, delicately shaping slabs from a huge block of chocolate. :D

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Yeah nahh.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Because a few people can't follow the rules and stuff it up for the rest of us.

3 people turned up in Auckland this week from Melbourne via Sydney and failed to declare where they came from. Fortunately our guys saw through em and they are now in quarantine here.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Unfortunately there are always those who seem to think that their lives are more important than those whom they could infect. We had it last year in Tas where a group in a highly infectious town decided a big party was ok. Most people did the right thing but there is always those who only think about themselves.
The whole town was closed yet some flaunted the law and decided a trip to Bunnings in the next major town was ok. Needless to say they got caught.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Very sad Dayvo. Life can be so unfair.
Yeah it suck sometimes . But he is 94 years old , survived 2 heart attacks and prostate cancer. He decided early this year that it was time him and mum moved into aged care as mum who is also 94 has the start of dementia. I guess I really should be grateful to of had them for so long and have some wonderful family memories traveling around my birth place of Scotland then to England , South Africa and finally Australia. It's just heart breaking that I couldn't say goodbye .

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
3 people turned up in Auckland this week from Melbourne via Sydney and failed to declare where they came from. Fortunately our guys saw through em and they are now in quarantine here.
In my view they should have got 14 days in quarantine, then a stint at her majesty’s pleasure.

As a comparison, down under, it beggars belief that two or three Logan women lied about their travels and actually went to Melbourne for a party while it was in lockdown, picked up COVID19 and then went back to Brisbane where (I think) there was an outbreak (attributed to them?) causing a Brisbane lockdown :mad:

But we are such a forgiving society when it comes fraud associated with knowingly making a false (health) declaration or causing grievous bodily harm to others by spreading of COVID19. I give them a couple of years to think about their actions :rolleyes: