Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Reminds me of a member that wanted to punch me in the face once. It never happened, I think he must have got wind of my wifes reputation ha ha .

People threaten to punch me in the face I tell them to go for it....Can't make it any worse than it already is.... :)

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I got the dreaded You are due for your colonoscopy letter the other day . God I hate drinking that crap the day before that cleans you out. Supposed to take all three but can only manage 2 the 3rd made me throw up . Then you can't eat all day just jelly and bonox. Then heaps for water but always get a massive headache. Then the following week have to get blood tests for prostate and cholesterol. Then next month of for a stress test at my cardiologist. The joys of getting old.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
The snowtown killings have been in the news in S.A recently, because one of the people responsible is being released.....

As a result, this has cropped up as part of the story

https://www.9news.com.au/national/s...killings/844abd2f-0bd8-40f2-82fe-5def370866b6

What gets me is, why the heck didn't they bulldoze it when they nabbed the fella? One other property that had 2 people buried in the backyard was demolished and a park was put there.....

No, they have to wait till now to kick up a fuss....

Oh and don't get me wrong.....They should make a memorial in that spot and the people responsible should be necked, but waiting 25 years to bring it up is beyond a joke

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Reminds me of a member that wanted to punch me in the face once. It never happened, I think he must have got wind of my wifes reputation ha ha .
Old one but my wife can't wrestle but you want to see her box.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
get ready for the stock market crash. i just changed my super investments. it'll probably start early next week.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
get ready for the stock market crash. i just changed my super investments
Apparently. I was looking up the RBA decision as I like to do and seen that. But no word yet on a rates rise. Have to wait another week before they meet.

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I got the dreaded You are due for your colonoscopy letter the other day . God I hate drinking that crap the day before that cleans you out. Supposed to take all three but can only manage 2 the 3rd made me throw up . Then you can't eat all day just jelly and bonox. Then heaps for water but always get a massive headache. Then the following week have to get blood tests for prostate and cholesterol. Then next month of for a stress test at my cardiologist. The joys of getting old.
I had to have two colonoscopy's for the same problem. I had a cyst on my pancreas. There were only two other known cases like mine. However my claim to fame has gone as It has disappeared. Unlike you I didn't have any problems

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Seeing a lot of newbie threads with titles that suggest little or nothing in the way of clues to what the thread is going to be about. Like the classic "please help" threads.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I had to have two colonoscopy's for the same problem. I had a cyst on my pancreas. There were only two other known cases like mine. However my claim to fame has gone as It has disappeared. Unlike you I didn't have any problems
This will be my third. The first time my doctor said i was at the age where i am due for a colonoscopy, i told him i had done that one that the government sends out and i got the all clear. He said they weren't all that accurate and booked me in , turned out that i had 3 polyps removed.