Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
haven't heard those ones, maybe that's on another oldies station.

wednesdays I have fresh fm (electronic dance, house etc) and the rest of the week I alt between cruise & fresh. So feels like weird ends of the spectrum sometimes.

Having worked across a wide range of industries you get to hear a wide range of musical tastes.
Used to be best of British years ago on triple R. Then there was Tool Tuesdays. Country boys would slaughter you if the footy on a weekend wasn't on... others were Metal, so much variety.

The guys most recently were listening to "Kiss FM" a local Melbourne dance type station.
Not my first choice I would go for. But definitely something different.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
If you have a health card in Australia scripts are about $6.50. I was paying $40 for one thing I take (full cost $117) but it dropped to $29, something I think Labor introduced to do with cheaper medicine. If I had a health card $6.50.
I miss my healthcare card the most from being on the pension.
However I will take working & earning more & therefore paying more for meds over the discounted medical and the pension as income.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Having worked across a wide range of industries you get to hear a wide range of musical tastes.
Used to be best of British years ago on triple R. Then there was Tool Tuesdays. Country boys would slaughter you if the footy on a weekend wasn't on... others were Metal, so much variety.

The guys most recently were listening to "Kiss FM" a local Melbourne dance type station.
Not my first choice I would go for. But definitely something different.
I just have to face the fact that I am 'classic hits' age. I listen to fresh on wednesdays because of 'windback wednesday'

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I miss my healthcare card the most from being on the pension.
However I will take working & earning more & therefore paying more for meds over the discounted medical and the pension as income.

I worked out between the wife an I, a HCC saved us about $5k or so per year.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
If we had a HCC, we get discount, on water, power, council rates, rego, and if you own a ute for personal use and have HCC there is another $60-$70 a year discount on your third-party. We also get discounts on trailer rego. With a HCC you can have one of any type, be it, bike, car and trailer and get a discount on them all, but only one of each. I have three trailers to register. It can be a low income one too, doesn't need to be a pension card. If you have a pension card you also get discounted fares on the Spirit.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
I just have to face the fact that I am 'classic hits' age. I listen to fresh on wednesdays because of 'windback wednesday'

That age you realise you're no longer the Triple J target audience, but are now all primed for Double J?
:p

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Had KFC. for the first time in what must have been at least 3 years. Not same as I remember it. The white meat was tough & the seasoning was rather pitiful. Off the carbs, so cannot comment on chips or gravy.
I seem to remember the breast pieces were usually like that.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
That age you realise you're no longer the Triple J target audience, but are now all primed for Double J?
:p
I used to listen to gold 104 with all the hit from the 1980s, 1990s and 2000s ,there are hundreds of hits but they only seem to play the same 10 songs all day.