Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ricehunters Inc.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Holden + rice = non existant? sif. Massive wing on a commodore that doesn't need it is still rice.

Calling it rice was of course a mistake on my part. Unfortunate that I started the thread with the only photo I had at the time, which isn't ricey enough. Looking at it now I can see why you wouldn't call it rice, but at the time I posted it I saw it in another light, so to speak. The guy had stopped in at my shop before, and it's more his attitude that made me think of him/it as a ricer.

All that being said, is anyone actually going to post any photos, their own or otherwise?

glassjowned

"Banana Hammock"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec.
All that being said, is anyone actually going to post any photos, their own or otherwise?
Hope not. This thread is lame.

I know this may come as a shock to you, but not everyone likes the same things as you. Good luck with life.

digitok

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec
Ricehunters 101

1) Find a large thread on this forum and look through everyone's signatures.

Done.

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
What are you thinking, we're all going to think that car is as hilarious as you do? I would swap my car for a Ralliart Magna any day.

I agree with what you are saying, but i wouldn't swap my Commodore for one !

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
What are you thinking, we're all going to think that car is as hilarious as you do? I would swap my car for a Ralliart Magna any day.

What do you class as a body kit anyway? If it came from the factory like that its not a body kit right? Or is ever SS, Calais and HSV getting around a 'my first ricer' too?

Grow up.

i will only argue your second sentance, a VX for a magna, no way, i hate FF's and yes i'll admit that i dont know if ralliart ones are AWD but still. sorry magnas rank low in my book of the family sedan class. im not keen on the styling of magnas.

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
i dont think th ralliart fagna is awd, that would defeat the purpose of a magna.

without starting a new thread i just like to say what i think a ricer is: imo its a driver who installs pointless **** on there car and then actually believes it will benifiet them.

i wouldnt be caught dead with a FF

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
i dont think th ralliart fagna is awd, that would defeat the purpose of a magna.

without starting a new thread i just like to say what i think a ricer is: imo its a driver who installs pointless **** on there car and then actually believes it will benifiet them.

i wouldnt be caught dead with a FF

hmmm well magna did have a AW4 version but i wasnt sure if the evo inspired ralliart magna was FF or AWD

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
i seriously hate hate hate magnas which are done up, they just don't ever cut the grade, ever.

they are cool, but i think they ought to stick to being a normal family sedan... really

Last edited:

glassjowned

"Banana Hammock"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec.
First mod to delete this thread rules.

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)
First mod to delete this thread rules.

hehe.. ye if i was a mod id delete it, mostly cuz its lame as.
every1 needs 2 get out more.. lol :whistling