Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whats better?? VN or VP??

Which is better??

• VN

Votes: 134 48.9%
  • VP

Votes: 140 51.1%

• Total voters

bullitbuick

Reaction score
y are we arguing about what model of commodore is better we should be arguing with the people out their that say commodores are **** ie: ricers

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
y are we arguing about what model of commodore is better we should be arguing with the people out their that say commodores are **** ie: ricers

Why would we waste our breath talking to people who drive ricers? They can go drive their little 4 cylinder bowls of kan tong.

We are talking about commodores.

I never knew i was surrounded by such douche's. At least a few of us don't have glass eyes. But, you know what? Ugly cars are loved by ugly people. Yes, you VN drivers are all ugly :p

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
  • I agree mate vn SS are the real deal, vp ss are fugly, Vn's are the 1st and the best real v6 new generation commodore.

• The Commodore VN model marked the end of Holden’s small car production and ushered in a new era of large, family-oriented and space-optimised cars in August 1988. Australians were likely waiting for it, as the VN Commodore was a tremendous success from the day it was launched. The VN made a clean sweep of all the car awards, again putting Holden at the top of the 1989 best-selling car list. Even more significant to the production of the Holden VN was in the sale of the 5 million Holden.

• The inside space of the Holden VN was a perfect match for Australians’ demands, as up to that point, Holden had provided them with many small cars catering to the fuel economy need.

• The Holden VN line was a landmark in Australian auto-manufacturing history: the most powerful mass-produced Australian engine, known as the 5.0 L EFI V8. This record still stands and the engine was entirely locally designed. This engine produced a whopping 165 kW, and was made available as an option throughout the entire line.

• 1377 kg with 304 displacement top car with good power at the time.

VN Commodore Specifications at My Holden

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
ahhh well i get called a pretty boy (buy me mum) so my vp's a pretty p lol

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Hahahaha.

It doesn't matter who wins the poll. Because the more people vote for VNs, the better you, me, reaper and hillerus look.

That's right, YOU ARE ALL UGLY VN LOVERS. Bwahahaha.

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
Hahahaha.

It doesn't matter who wins the poll. Because the more people vote for VNs, the better you, me, reaper and hillerus look.

That's right, YOU ARE ALL UGLY VN LOVERS. Bwahahaha.

Well I guess im an ugly VN lover then :p

Last edited: