Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Whats better?? VN or VP??

Which is better??

• VN

Votes: 134 48.9%
  • VP

Votes: 140 51.1%

• Total voters

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
wash your own dam car!!!!! lmao

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
ROFL @ this thread... continuation of hozy's car thread?

in short, vn's are heaps better then vp's :)

the ass end is pretty sexy except for the garnish... looks like poo, COMEON you cant get a better looking garnish then the vn calais.. CAN NOT!

front end is UGGGGGGGGLY!
-blinkers that wrap around on the front guard?
-i want to stab the guy who thought that a clear grill would look good :)
-front bumper, well lets just say, i could wipe my arse on the front and it could only improve the look of it :D

but besides that i like the vp's :) they were build better but they look like poo...

VN FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

and remember if you think a vp is tougher
reminder_big.jpg

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Stuff the clear grills on VP's i'll give you that. Hence why i have a VP GTS grille.

The VN looks like Holden slept in and forgot to hand in the blueprints and designs for the new commodore, so they woke up, slapped together a box with black bumpers and a black garnish and couldn't think of a way to draw a grille properley, so they drew a few haggard looking lines and though: "gee's that'll do, i'll at least get an E- for that"

And that's all they got. A bloody E-. But it passed. Unfortunately.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
Hahahaha.

It doesn't matter who wins the poll. Because the more people vote for VNs, the better you, me, reaper and hillerus look.

That's right, YOU ARE ALL UGLY VN LOVERS. Bwahahaha.

id rather be ugly than delusional :p

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
shut up about the vn calais garnish i have to admit it look's better then the vp ones that's why i replaced my brocken one with the calais one and yes it makes the ass end look heap's tougher and they shouldnt have riveted the badges on either i want them OFF!!!!
meh i know im gonner get flamed but hey the kit i want is bits from vn ss and group a, vp gts, vp senator but i love the rounded ass end of the vp anyday over a vn

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
And it looks hell gay anyway.

VP FTW!! Where's Mack, he will back me up FTW!!

you know Mack's VP has a VN bodykit right? haha

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
shut up about the vn calais garnish i have to admit it look's better then the vp ones that's why i replaced my brocken one with the calais one and yes it makes the ass end look heap's tougher and they shouldnt have riveted the badges on either i want them OFF!!!!
meh i know im gonner get flamed but hey the kit i want is bits from vn ss and group a, vp gts, vp senator but i love the rounded ass end of the vp anyday over a vn
you would have the same ass end as me, ive got a vn calais garnish with a vp bumper :) relocating the light took a whole 10 minutes...

you know Mack's VP has a VN bodykit right? haha

ooh snap! group a kit.....

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
The VN and VP are perfect examples of when parents have a child they don't want. They have a kid (VN) which is everything you could want, then try to duplicate it and end up with a red headed ugmo (VP).

Oh well, not every post is a winner. Ford is like showing what happens if you got pregnant from anal sex.