Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Classifi3d SV6

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
thats because it is real bad. Im serious thats what it looks like. Its a repaired bar because just after i picked up the car a woman reversed into it lol. It doesnt always show that badly, but thats the color contrast

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
I would seriously go back to them and demand it to be re-done !

I had some imperfections and slight scratches in the clear on my car when i picked it up and demanded a new car so they sh!t themselves and threw in sat nav to keep me happy + they detailed the car again and got 99% of them out...

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
honestly im not too fussed, Im just waiting for the time to fix my original bar and that one is going back on.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
But i want it staying quiet so the mufflers will be staying the same, unless i can get a cheap set of SS mufflers for the back so i can have quad pipes :)

Are you still looking for some SS style rear mufflers? I know where there is a set from a HSV Sportwagon for sale for 100 bucks for both sides.

EDIT: Duh, just saw the post a few pics above... I am guessing ou don't need them now :p

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
looking good mate.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
Are you still looking for some SS style rear mufflers? I know where there is a set from a HSV Sportwagon for sale for 100 bucks for both sides.

EDIT: Duh, just saw the post a few pics above... I am guessing ou don't need them now :p
Thanks dude, but yeah i back to singles on each side, i didnt like the sound of the quads, especially with extra people in the car.

looking good mate.

thanks mate:thumbsup:

EnFoRcEr_001

Deano
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 A5
Just wondering if you still have the hsv rear muffler. I am looking to complete my sv6 with these two mufflers
if your not looking at keeping them i will be more than happy to do a deal with you and i am willing to pay for postage.
i live in Sydney so PM me to see if we can organise something.

cheers

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
pm sent.....