Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Classifi3d SV6

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
hey man!, thanks for that...almost new lol... It goes in for its 15,000kms service on Monday, i hope all goes well haha. I dont like handing my baby over to another carer haha

$25k isnt hard to get at 18, well 19 now. At this age nearly all money is disposable. I mean, no or little rent etc, no real need to buy food, essentials. Since i was 14 iv had a job, always in hospitality. Iv saved as much as i could, but spend 10's of thousands on restoring cars. One of which cost me 15k to get registered and wrc. I finished that one last year, then get the calais, now this. As well as a few little side projects. If i hadnt of had the projects etc i could have bought something nicer than this out of my savings. But i couldnt, i dont regret it though because iv loved what iv done with some of my cars. There is some finance on the SV6, but paying it off $20 a week more than the standard installment, and then occasionally making a big payment.
The restaurant im working at now is a little higher service than the average, and i work close to 65-70hrs a week. I love it, and wouldnt change a thing.
The cars i own are bought honestly and iv worked hard for them. No dodgy drug dealings etc to afford them lol

tommo82

Non-donating member.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 HSV Senator
upgrade to a hsv tristen... holden has a christmas runout on..... gts for $62k
:thumbsup:

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
im on salary. id prefer not to go into how much i earn. Just personal thing, u know.

Karratha_4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
bloody awesome ride, how much she cost? and how you afford that being 18?

is it brand new?

You might be shocked at just how easy it is to get a loan! Cause i sure as hell was.

I'm only 19 and just bought a brand new SS, 42k's worth.

Obviously I'm earning a substantial amount of money for my age (just gotta hope Rio Tinto still needs me lol) but it's still far to easy to get a loan, even easier if you have had a previous loan.

All it takes is 3 payslips!

:)

EnFoRcEr_001

Deano
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 A5
bloody awesome ride, how much she cost? and how you afford that being 18?

is it brand new?

I just bought mine brand new close to 40 and i just turned 18 believe me it isnt too hard to save i was never a big spender on things. I have worked and maccas for almost four years now and have had a few little side projects with mates restoring cars that got me some extra cash.

All it takes is some responsibe "tight arse" money saving choices and your money grows quicker than you would expect. :D

Flat_White

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Rolls Royce "Fantom"
You might be shocked at just how easy it is to get a loan! Cause i sure as hell was.

I'm only 19 and just bought a brand new SS, 42k's worth.

Obviously I'm earning a substantial amount of money for my age (just gotta hope Rio Tinto still needs me lol) but it's still far to easy to get a loan, even easier if you have had a previous loan.

All it takes is 3 payslips!

:)

Gosh, what does Rio need you for at 19y.o?

Karratha_4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Gosh, what does Rio need you for at 19y.o?

If you are 18 and willing to be k's underground digging out coal ect and living out the back of nowhere... they will throw money at you...

Thankfully don't work in the mines!, work on the railway. Awesome job though.

Also thankfully live in a "normal" town with pretty good facilities :) It's good money but end's up not being that good if you have a mortgage/rent etc etc as everything is double the price, 1200 p.w for a 3x1 1960's house to rent or 700k to buy!! in a town with 16,000 people we shouldn't have million dollar houses but we do!!!

Flat_White

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Rolls Royce "Fantom"
Thankfully don't work in the mines!, work on the railway. Awesome job though.

Also thankfully live in a "normal" town with pretty good facilities :) It's good money but end's up not being that good if you have a mortgage/rent etc etc as everything is double the price, 1200 p.w for a 3x1 1960's house to rent or 700k to buy!! in a town with 16,000 people we shouldn't have million dollar houses but we do!!!

Doesnt the company provide your accomodation?