Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

bloomers

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
I like how the Navy used to deal with the problem, old school! Before there was any coverage of the issue at all...

Well... it eventually came out and some people were charged i think

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
The union movement do themselves no favours what so ever. Unfortunately it's not an isolated incident.

Union boss admits 'legal' threats against Qantas management | Herald Sun

Reaper

Steve Purvinas, head of the aircraft engineers' union, has called Qantas management "bastards, pricks and maggots" in a string of online rants, and also said: "If you live near a river, take a seat and eventually the dead bodies of your enemies will come floating by."

Of Mr Joyce, he said: "Don't worry too much about Alan though, we'll hopefully sort him out in the end."

Wow...just wow. Those knuckles must be wearing thin running around on the ground like that. I am amazed people still support unions with people like this in charge.

Crisis63

Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro CV8R, Landcruiser 100 Series 4.7L
I like how the Navy used to deal with the problem, old school! Before there was any coverage of the issue at all...
Yeah, it’s a shame we have to pretend to be civilised.

Crisis63

Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro CV8R, Landcruiser 100 Series 4.7L
Wow...just wow. Those knuckles must be wearing thin running around on the ground like that. I am amazed people still support unions with people like this in charge.
Well that union anyway. Of course you realise management don’t necessarily conduct themselves with impeccable grace either?

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I was asked for one word. Not data.

I think the assumption was that the one word would actually be based on facts.

Unless your answer was "No" because under the Nauru policy there was atleast one boat.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Well that union anyway. Of course you realise management don’t necessarily conduct themselves with impeccable grace either?

:rofl: If management rang a union rep and said that it would be all over the news. Now judging by your post this is exactly what you are implying.

Speaking from experience, it is not "just" that union. Should leave that bubble you live in some time, you will be amazed what's out there.

As for your "no" answer.

Would love to hear why you think it didn't.

We have the system come in, the boats slowed and ceased. The system was removed and chaos breaks out. Coincidence? Hardly.