Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bucks Night

monkeys437

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato l67
I agree with the no strippers part. Each to their own, but at the last bucks I went to this topless barmaid the best man hired couldn't poor a beer from a keg to save her life. We all got plenty of head off her but unfortunately it was in our beer cups where the beer should have been. Then she got cut that the guys where watching the rugby instead of her jugs. Then the skanks showed up to put on their "shows".... Gotta love traffic cones, now you see it, now you dont. Was quite educational but went down hill when the groom got golden showered and I got splashback on my shoes.

Anyway, after that I've told my mates no strippers for when I get married because I'd rather it be one final night talking absolute shite and getting plastered with the lads after doing some go carting and a few holes of golf

Rufys

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Calais Sportwagon
Anyway, after that I've told my mates no strippers for when I get married because I'd rather it be one final night talking absolute shite and getting plastered with the lads after doing some go carting and a few holes of golf

Why would it be your last night of that?

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
I organised a bucks when I was best man once.

My mate is Greek so we booked at a Greek function place - huge dinner to begin with, then all the tables were packed away and the whole place turned into a night club. Massive amount of shots and dancing. Had a great time. Then he got dragged off to a seedy place in the Cross but at that stage we were too pissed to notice.

At my bucks, we started off at the hotel, went to an amusement park half pissed and then my best man (the Greek) hired out the VIP room at Hollywood Showgirls, where we played texas holdem with miss nude australia (or whatever she was) as the dealer. Followed by the usual lap dances and stuff. Great night. Cost was in the thousands but when split amongst 10 or so people it worked out pretty good.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Pick an activity that *most* of you are into (that the Groom also likes) and run with that. Strippers/no strippers really doesn't mean a thing. I had go carts, dinner, strippers and had a blast but everybody is different.

Reaper

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
lol at all the people rattling on about the strippers.

I don't see the appeal I have to admit, go to a strip joint, have some 8 outta 10 grind on your after a long line of grinding other men, beat on out in the toilet, go home to a annoyed missus and miss out on sex for a week.

Last bucks I went to was golf session (I've never played golf before) followed by a bbq and then pub crawl. Good fun. Expecially playing golf for the first time smashed.

Bucks before that was go carts followed by city pub crawl. Awesome night.

I'm having my bucks early next year and my conditions are basically, no strippers, not too much drugs and all injuries that may potentially be sustained must fade by the wedding.

I recon do something like Paintball, followed by like a spit roast or massive bbq at a mates place and then hit the city for further drinking.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
i thought everything was fun when your smashed? lol

that really leaves your options open!
also i heard about some paintball place around werribee that has a par and is sorta out, away from stuff, so no bitching out!

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
There is such a think as a good quality stripper. You just need the budget to pay for them! You can't expect more than someone's grandma for $100. lolz

Yeah I know, how this skank charged $350 for 15 minutes 'work' is beyond me.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I'm having my bucks early next year and my conditions are basically, no strippers, not too much drugs and all injuries that may potentially be sustained must fade by the wedding.

Just remember a dislocated shoulder and broken arm takes about 6 weeks to be right for the wedding...I am speaking from a bucks experience :p

discomat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
OP you need to have a good hard look at yourself mate. This no strippers thing is a joke. Hire a big unit somewhere and book 2 strippers to come to the unit to perform shows. They do some crazy ****, I've seen them shoot dildos across the room and hide 7 chuppa chups up her...... well you know. Anyways it's a given that the groom gets sodomized and the **** beaten out of him by a stripper. Ok so once you have the stripper thing sorted out, then work around that. Maybe during the day you can do a deep sea fishing trip, or a pub crawl, or get a box at the footy or something. But first organize the accommodation and the strippers.