Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bucks Night

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
No strippers,no road trip and no money?
May as well have a Tupperware party

SilverVH

Banned
Reaction score
Do not post images with offensive language in them. Consider this a first and final warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
have some 8 outta 10 grind on your after a long line of grinding other men, beat on out in the toilet

Lol wtf? Who beats off in the toilet after a lap dance?

OP you need to have a good hard look at yourself mate. This no strippers thing is a joke. Hire a big unit somewhere and book 2 strippers to come to the unit to perform shows. They do some crazy ****, I've seen them shoot dildos across the room and hide 7 chuppa chups up her...... well you know. Anyways it's a given that the groom gets sodomized and the **** beaten out of him by a stripper. Ok so once you have the stripper thing sorted out, then work around that. Maybe during the day you can do a deep sea fishing trip, or a pub crawl, or get a box at the footy or something. But first organize the accommodation and the strippers.

Ok. I know of heaps of bucks parties that have gone great without strippers. It's a personal preference man.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Lol wtf? Who beats off in the toilet after a lap dance?

Well, I think it's generally frowned upon beating off on the stripper. :p

s_ikari2015

Fun IS easier with an 8
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 Monaro V2 CV8, '90 Toyota Sera
You aren't having a bucks night if you don't have strippers. You might as well have it at a gay bar.

Have you ever been to a gay bar? They're naked all the time... (at least at the good ones, LOL)

Anyway, I concur with the speed ideas of go-karts, but then afterwards head to a mates place that has a big backyard and entertaining area, get a pig-on-a-spit (or leg of lamb, beef whatever) and hire out a Sumo Suit ring... Fun all night. BYO drinks. Just had something very similar for my cousin and it was great fun.

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.

304runner

( .Y. )
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 Ute & a 4runner with a VS SS trasplant
We once did a Harbor Cruise with about 20 blokes and 4 topless waitresses and 3 strippers... It was a good fun but the amount of cash it cost us was silly.... Id sooner spend the time with my mates in a pub with a bar tab or something simple...

The more you move around on a bucks night the more dangerous it gets....

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
who said you have to go at night though?

i dont know when this is on but the horse races at Hanging Rock (i think its this one) and you can hire out a marque thing and its all you can drink.
but its only really worth it if lots of guys are going.
go golfing with a full esky and play that game of a can per hole... see if anyone can hit straight by the 9th and then the 18th =P

or if someone has a holiday house (or caravan/camping) go for a boys weekend away. do the things you want to do.
and then if you do drink alot you dont have to worry about getting home. just crash on the couch or whatever.

other then that sounds like you have some good plans. no need to go all sleazy. just have some good fun and catch up with the mates.

wez84

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv/vr calais V6 turbo oneday N/A Track car
For my bucks party when we did the pub crawl part my best man did up a whole heap of challenges for the night to get handed out to each person (which he got off the net) it was great fun to do on the night and great fun to reflect on the next day during the recovery session