Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bucks Night

SBM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5Spd
Not sure what all the fuss is about strippers. Ive been to a few buck shows.. Make sure you have plenty of alcohol and a good place to camp the night and everything else will sort itself out. At mine we camped at a beach played some beach cricket, took all the 4WDs to the sand dunes for a few challenges, went fishing and come night time massive bbq. Couldn't have been a better night. Don't forget a few suprises for the groom like molasses of honey, a ball and chain tied to his leg, heaps of shots, my bro got covered in eggs and rabbit fur. Basically anything goes at a buck show but dont go over the top and should be a good night.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
Alright, I think I have served my purpose of pissing you off. I'm not the only one on here thinking it.....Just saying.

no, im not pissed of at you. both the groom and bride both agree'd on no strippers. its their wishes, and im not changing that. end of story. personally i couldnt care if there was or wasnt. i could go to the strippers any day of the week if i wanted to... 'just saying'

last time we went go kartin we went for 30 mins, by the end of it we were rekt. kartin takes alot out of you, spesh your wrist.

im likin the idea of mini bus and just drivin to some pubs.

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
The first idea I thought of when I was planning it for the buck was have a bbq down at the beach. Drink piss, kick a ball around, whatever. Then get the hire bus turn up and take us on a pub crawl into the city.

The quotes I was getting for the mini bus was around $900 - $1000.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Just remember a dislocated shoulder and broken arm takes about 6 weeks to be right for the wedding...I am speaking from a bucks experience :p

I think Jaimee is more concern about injuries that are to the face or prevent me from walking.

I'm sure if I was to break a leg, on the day she would just pump me full of pain killers and make me walk on it anyway... :p

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
OP you need to have a good hard look at yourself mate. This no strippers thing is a joke. Hire a big unit somewhere and book 2 strippers to come to the unit to perform shows. They do some crazy ****, I've seen them shoot dildos across the room and hide 7 chuppa chups up her...... well you know. Anyways it's a given that the groom gets sodomized and the **** beaten out of him by a stripper. Ok so once you have the stripper thing sorted out, then work around that. Maybe during the day you can do a deep sea fishing trip, or a pub crawl, or get a box at the footy or something. But first organize the accommodation and the strippers.

Ummm... right... Well... no... just no...

I really don't get it... the ONLY people I can see getting this excited about strippers are people who don't get any or have a missus that is as attractive a walrus eaching a chomp.

If the groom in the case of the OP wanted strippers then sure. But he's clearly not keen on it so moving right along.

By the way some people are carrying on about strippers you'd think it was the greatest experience of their lives.

I'd rather have a bucks that's a good day/night hanging out with mates than spend money on strippers.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
I've got to organise a Bucks party for my best mate for July next year, he and his fiancee have agreed on no strippers. End of the day, I agree with Jest, a night hanging out, drinking and just having fun doing stupid activities/games etc would be the best.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
im likin the idea of mini bus and just drivin to some pubs.

We just got a dodge bus from behind bp there on Geelong rd near shell 20 of us fit in it and paid a friend of a friend $200 to drive all day and night lol. Spotted him dinner and a couple of frothies through the day. Best of all, he can deliver everyone home. Just be advised, we had my dad there and 2 of his mates and dead set they were farkin smashed lol. The oldies seem to enjoy the bus trip style so much :p