Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

No surprise

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
.....good luck you no life keyboard warrior fools...I’m out of this fuckville

Your best comment in a post so far.

Bye bye, don't forget to take your nappies with you.

Last edited:

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
It won’t be you

People who drive bright green cars don't know nothin'.

A bloke told me that or was it a salesman, I think it was a salesman, they know cars and always give great advice so it must have been a salesman.

Anyway people who drive bright green cars know nothin', that's a fact.

Up yours Cuda.

Clintix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS Regal Peacock Sedan
He left already ?

I was still waiting to see this factory spec HSV 6.2L Colorado he said existed.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Well sad keyboard warrior fucks with no life.....got what I need from your limited knowledge....Forg you are the only one here without an arrogant “I know it all and want to prove you wrong” stick up my ass type....
I suspect that most who post supposed knowledge are the types with hairy palms and no life; reading information from others and then posting it to here in an attempt to seem knowledgeable; the types who have never put a spammer in their hand and the ones who don’t even own a commodore.....good luck you no life keyboard warrior fools...I’m out of this fuckville
Delicious...

Attachments

• Fruitcake-LEAD-2.jpg
    Fruitcake-LEAD-2.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 106

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Delicious...

*fruitcake.jpg*
I'm on a RWD-biased Volvo forum (we talk about the best way to block traffic by driving slowly in the wrong lane & not indicating etc), and this bloke joined who I originally thought was taking the piss but in hindsight I believe was actually dead serious ... he was a dead-serious Satanist.

He seemed to be asking serious questions about modding or repairing his car, but everything like EVERYTHING was couched in terms of whether it was something The Dark Lord wanted him to do & how everything was doing the will of Satan etc etc.

It was even worse than reading he rantings of QAnon believers!

Having said that ... I do believe there are people out there in society with personality disorders (quite likely registering on the autism scale) that aren't aware of it, and they struggle with the fact that their entire lives everyone is so aggressive towards them (without realising that their behaviour is so socially unacceptable).

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Having said that ... I do believe there are people out there in society with personality disorders (quite likely registering on the autism scale) that aren't aware of it, and they struggle with the fact that their entire lives everyone is so aggressive towards them (without realising that their behaviour is so socially unacceptable).

So true and the fact someone feels that swearing and name calling has an impact on a thinking person shows the level of awareness of the person throwing the verbal abuse around.

I can't recall any of the members who were targeted by that kind of behaviour feeling the need to respond to it.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
7 pages of waste of time, time this story ends and goes back into neverland children.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
7 pages of waste of time, time this story ends and goes back into neverland children.
I think that even if you fly back in through your bedroom window & go to sleep, when you wake up in the morning Holden will still have been beaten to death by it's abusive parent. :(