Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
D
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hi doctor bob. How do you repair a BCM? My friend is an electronics technician and we'd like to have a go
    Hi my name is beau and I have a vp SS 5speed with a 70 mil throttlebody mild cam pacemaker extractors 2 1/2 inch exhaust dumped at the diff and just a pod filter ,, if you still do tunes what kind of reliable power could you get me on one of your tunes ??
    Gday there. I've been researching memcal performance upgrades for my stock VT Commodore V8 5.0 litre and you come highly recommend. Can you please enlighten me on the subject and tell me what you think I should get. I'm watching a stage 4 memcal atm on ebay from a seller called TRX1000. You heard of him or his product?
    Thanking you & much appreciated!
    Cheers, Oz.
    Hi Doctor Bob
    I have searched the forums for an answer to my problem and cannot find anything and saw your posts and was wondering if you may be able to help me. I have a 2002 CV8 and intermittently the motor completely cuts out when I use the headlights, horn, hazard lights and window wipers. I will try to give some examples. I switch the wipers on and the engine completely shuts down, then when I try to start it back up it will fire back up and shut down until the wipers have done their full cycle. When I switch on the headlights the motor will shut down, but I can catch it if I switch off the lights fast enough and the motor will fire back up again, same thing with the horn and hazard lights. This fault is intermittent, as in it doesn't happen all the time. I hope I explained this fault so people reading this can understand. I have a brand new alternator and the battery has been replaced with new terminals.
    People, take note of the last time Dr. Bob was active on this forum: 5 November 2013, over a year as I write this. Therefore it is pointless asking him questions, he no longer is an active member and no, we don't know how to contact him.
    Hi there

Wondering if you could help

I just lost the only black immobiliser key I had for my 96 vs maloo s11

Now my car won't start

Do you know how I can did engage the system or how I can start my car

I read that if I leave the ignition turned on for 45min it disengages

Really need your help

Do you have a number I can contact you on

Regards
    Krys
    Hi doctor bob, I'm in need of someone that can help me out with a iss problem in my vt CLUBSPORT thank you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…