Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
delcowizzid
Rating:
75%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About Feedback Stats

• Hello I was wondering
    I recently rebuilt the top end of my vp v6 manual and I took it for a spin the other day and after I went over 2000-2500 revs it lacks power.
    The heads have been ported,shaved,1.7 rockers,bigger valves springs

I've got a wade 1224a cam I that's what it is its small but want to go bigger and has a v8 65mm throttle body

It was running perfect on stock heads but I put it on the diagnostic and came up with code 23-25 and it's the mat system one is voltage too low and one too high
    Cause it running lean but no power and engine light comes on after a Min and turns off and back on

I was wondering can you help me out or would I need tune my delco if I can so hopefully it fixes it

Thank you in advance
    Can you send me a inbox I will reply asap
    [email protected]
    Well you did offer... Considering I now have a genuine chip, which would be better to have you burn a VATS free write to? The converted V6 one or the genuine V8 one?
    Hey Delcowizzid ive been reading a few pages on here and everyone points to you for tuning I've got a vn s2 buick it's a dirt track car and looking to get a tune Ive got a sc14 supercharger to put on and I'm looking for a tune everything is stock besides extractors and a 65mm throttle body in will to pay for the tune im looking to run 4psi on 98 pump fuel
    Thanks heaps
    Hey mate hows it going? Have been referred to you via deuce about doing a turbo conversion on my vn v8. Im pretty sure that i originally purchased the car from you. Anyway ive got a few questions id like to run past you about getting the tune sorted once i get everything set up. Ive so far got my manifolds and turbo, got some 42lb injectors and am about to purchase a map sensor. I want to run the delco in the car and have inquired about the nvram and usb through pcmhacking. Are you the man to talk to about tuning, and could you help me out? Can get hold of me on 0274705473 and we can have a chat if you like. Cheers Kurt
    Hi mate heard you are the memcal wizard on here. Could be wrong but I'd like to look at getting one for my vp v8. Don't seem to be getting enough fuel.
    Can you help me bro i have a vn commo ewith 36 lb injectors 2 bar map and t3 turbo i bought a tune from ausie and i got ripped runs real rich and cofs black smoke on idle also missis crusing then runs worse getting warmer i will pay if you can help i can send you xdf and bin to see wats wrong
    Hi bro i have a vn commy turbo t3 2bar map 36lb injectors and i bought a tune from ausie it runs so rich that it splutter on idle and can barly cruise i will pay but boost ok you to sort it i stay in auckland
    gday mate, swapped my ecu in my 98 vs v8 ute now using heaps of fuel, new ecu was from a statesman. what do u recommend?
    thank you
    Hi mate I've been looking for a memcal for my vs calais and from what I've read on here
    you're the top guy to come to for it.. Do you ship to aus? And also what is your preferred payment method?
    Hey I'm grant I'm having trouble with my boosted V6 VP, running a turbo, with 440cc greentop injectors, walbro 225 lt fuel pump, 2 bar map sensor,rising rate fuel reg, sitting on 330kpa, all on a standard engine, I have a tuned memcal, that was tuned on another car and sent top me with the injectors , pump, and map sensor- it's pretty close although timing is out abit down low I think. Problem I been having is after a real hard run I seem to have killed an injector ( 6 times it's happens in 3 weeks) change that dead injector and off u go no miss fire or anything again- tested an injector at the shop and it works fine??? I have checked all the injector harness joins and cleaned the whole loom up of corrosion and any oils at connections, just curiouse if u have ever run across a similar problem- my other question is regarding tune prices and memcals tuned by u- do u do many turbos and does it sound like u could do a tune for my setup
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…