Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
delcowizzid
Rating:
75%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About Feedback Stats

• Hey mate im the guy with the vg v6 ute ive talked to you before, your the man to talk to about getting a tune i hear if you wona flick me a msg id be keen to have a chat

Cheers dude
    Hi delco, i have a standard vs v6 exec. How much is it for a more powerfull chip/memcal please?
    Hi there, I need a memcal for a s2 vs ss with a few modifications done. Any chance you would be able to help me out with something? The motor is in a gq patrol, it has a 355 crank, bosch blue top injectors, 75mm throttle body, yella terra roller rockers, and off memory a 272 cam. I need it to idle at 900 rpm to keep my oil pressure a little higher. If you could help me out with something to suit I would really appreciate it, if not maybe you could point me in the right direction? Ecu code is 16206305 if that helps. Thanks
    Hi Delco I have a vl with a vn v8 in it, also have a sta blower strapped to it I've got a Kalmaker chip in it at the moment, is this something you would be interested in tuning? I really only need the on boost tune sorted I think. I live just south of the bombays

Thanks Tony
    Hi my name is beau . Iv been told you are a bloke to see about a memcal tune .. I have a vp SS 5speed with a mild cam 70 mm throttlebody 2 1/2 inch exhaust dumped at the diff with pacemaker extractors , I was wondering what kind of tune you could do for it if that is okay
    Hey man how ya going? I heard your the man for everything delco and i was wondering what your opinion is on What is the best software to interface with the older cars? Is kalmaker still the way to go or should I buy a ebay tech2? I have several vls, vr v6 and v8 and vt l67 I'm working on and I'd like be be able to remove vats and tune abit etc thanks heaps for your time in advance dude
    Hey man , can you recommend someone in NZ , in the Waikato area who can do tunes for alloytecs , VZ SV6 to be precise , some I have spoken to sound very vague on them

cheers
    Jannie
    AKA 665
    Hi mate just inquiring about a memcal tune I've got a holden vp with Buick motor has been turboed and still running 1 bar map sensor wanting to run a 2 bar map sensor and l67 injectors only running 10psi can you help?thanks
    Gday there. I've been investigating memcal performance upgrades for my stock VT 5 litre V8 and word on the forums is that you're the man to ask. I have my eye on a stage 4 memcal chip on ebay from a seller called TRX1000. Have you come across this one? It sells for $63. Or can you help me out with a memcal? Thanks mate & much appreciated!
    Cheers, Oz.
    Hi mate just wondering if your still into doing tunes I have hsv 185 with few mods out of a vs statesman in my Vr statesman n I need tune really bad it's got potential big time n it wants to go can feel it just tune ain't allowing it it's the torqueest 5.0l I've ever seen n I wanna run it at 100% potential if your could help me out that would be greatly appreciated mate
    Thank you heap
    Troy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…