Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
gslrallysport
Rating:
100%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hi. I’m after hub adapters to fit VE front brakes to a VH commodore. Are you able to help? Cheers Paul
    Hello there,

Do you have Vf 2 sv6 lower suspension kit. Can you give me some quotes about different options? Many thanks
    Hi mate,

Have read lots of great stuff about you and GSL on here.

I have a VY wagon and it's time to do the brakes. I am thinking DBA T2 with QFM HPX 1344 pads.

It's a stock standard Street only car, about to go on some long runs (syd-melb etc).

What are your suggestions? I am not precious about brand, I just want something that bites better than standard brakes and make little dust.

Thanks again, talk soon

Shay
    Hi there, I'm after a new set (front & rear) of brake pads and rotors for my 2001 VX Calais sedan. I don't need super performance spec as its just a daily, although better stopping power wouldn't go unnoticed - I'd definitely like the police-spec DB1344 pads for the front. Also for pads I'd like low-noise and low dust. For rotors Im just after some where the hubs of them aren't gonna rust and look ugly behind the wheels. Can you give me a quote? Note I'm in NZ so if you could give me an estimate on shipping that'd be great, cheers!
    Hi Matt

Just wanting to know if the replacement brackets for the VE brake kit are available yet?

Cheers
    Hi Wil u ship to NZ? I have 2006 sv6 Im after QFM HPX VT-VZ Police Spec Performance Brake Pads. Are these the ones in your review? I need new pads all round cheers Boris
    Hi there,

I've posted in your forum sponsor section. If I've got the right brakes number for what I'm wanting can I buy them direct from your shop? I'm on the Goldie so a trip to Bris is no dramas. What's the cost of those items and do you recommend any other upgrades whilst at swapping the brakes over?

Cheers,
    Graham
    Hi
    I'm after a rear mount strut brace to suit vs with high rise manifold, not too concerned with brand either. How much posted to Seymour vic 3660?
    Cheers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…