Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
Immortality
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• My miss put water in my engine and fuel tank don't know what to do I'm new at this new member can you help members Reynold Taylor Moora w.a live in jigalong community VT com
    Reactions: Martbar
    Immortality
    Immortality
    Please post your problem on the forum. I recommend not starting the car at all.
    Hi there,
    I just tried to send a message but it cam back as only 420 characters can only be sen.
    Your welcome to PM if you wish to discuss it further.
    regards
    Kim
    )Morning Immortality , back in 2007 you commented on a post relating to the centre bearing spacers. I've got a persistent vibration from 80kph to 100kph (VZ Calais V8) following a centre bearing replacement. Repairer stated that that retraced steps and were certain it was carried out correctly. Threaded ended without result. Will spacers or lack of cause vibrations
    Hi mate can you help me I’m a new member and I’m looking at buying a 2nd hand V8 but I want 1 that’s really really loud so don’t know what specifications to look for like kw and model I got $25000 to spend thanks mate or if any other members can help please message me
    Hi I have a problem with my car can u help me please
    Immortality
    Immortality
    Hi, I recommend posting your problem in a new thread where all member can contribute to solve your problem.
    hi all new to this so here it goes pulled the passengers seat out of my sons vz 3.6 ute the other day when I put it back in there is a srs airbag fault coming up on dash wires are connect ive taken battery leads off and got a fault code reader no faults in computer but cant get rid of srs airbag fault on dash any thoughts please help
    Immortality
    Immortality
    Hi, I recommend you post a thread in the relevant section asking your question.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…