Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
Jecs
Rating:
100%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• That's sad, I love that body shape. I drive a super 6 vt Calais. It's a pale gold colour with black 18's and factory cream leather interior. Getting it tuned again soon to hopefully crack the 200rwkw mark, made 188 last time. Don't cruise Geelong much anymore.
    You still got SHYGHM? i'm from Geelong and not sure if i've seen it around but it looks sweet as.
    yep sold the boat. now got a vy ss 6spd.
    new years resolution was to get new job and new car, so far i done both of them.

*this convo **** is weird*
    you need to grow some balls back and throw that caprice back into hoops like you use too!!
    Is it possible to get an answer to my questions about SHYGMH ?.
    I carn't sit around all night waiting for a reply.
    What sort of money would you be asking for it as is or minus the tyres,rims,guages,stereo,and sub woofer and for the original or something suitable tyres and rims to be left on there ?,
    thanks hsv-w427.
    Dudes,i am not familiar with this site or posting messages etc.
    If someone is to be so kind to reply to my questions it would be much appreciated,
    thanks hsv-w427
    haha nice pic, yer i dunno wat hes go is i didnt reply **** him he hasnt even made a post on this site yet and hes from adelaide.........
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…