Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
andyman
Rating:
100%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hey Andy,

Just wondering if you have a 2006-2009 VE SV6 stock tune for HP Tuners?.... If so could you email it through to me at [email protected]

Doing some conversion trials of SV6's onto Execs. The VE would have less torque then the VZ's which I think would help with the 4 speed gearbox in the execs.
    hey champ sounds like u know a fair bit about holdens,,, if u dont mind i have a question for u,,, i just baught a brand new ve sidi ute , when i first got it it did sik burnouts and prob done about 5 decent burnout since ive had it, i usaly just turn traction control off then drop it and it spins, now wen i turn it off is just shutters and doesnt do them, went to holden today and they said everythings sweet,,, u have any ideas?
    Hi mate i just seen your post about efi live, Did you get it up and running as i am having the same problem. I live in nowra aswell and if cool with you would like to catch up with my lap top and program and see if you can help me get it going
    Thx George
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…