Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
delcowizzid
Rating:
75%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About Feedback Stats

• Hi delco i here your the man to talk to about a tune memcal. i am in the process of hooking a turbo up to my vr v6 nothing flash just a stocky with a t3 t4 2 bar map v8 throttle not sure what injecters yet any help would be great hope to here back from ya sam
    Hi mate,
    Just wondering if you would be able to tune my memcal.
    It's a Vn v6 s1
    Crow cam stage 3, I can give you specs if you don't know them already
    70mm throttle body
    Extractors with twin cats then into 2.5in with 2 mufflers.
    K&n panel with super 6 otr

Also has 2800 converter though don't know how that would help.

The current tune I'm running is the crow cam tune with the rev limiter raised to 5900
    The motor is only 60000'ks old since rebuild
    Would you be able to help?
    Hi there delcowizzid, I live in Auckland and am currently supercharging my VY with a SC14, intercooler etc etc, just wondering if you know anything regarding tuning these PCMs I see you have also been on delcohacking.net so I hope you can help me,currently I am using a tweaked PCM from MACE engineering that has been setup for my NA mods, so that leaves me with my stock VY PCM, my vehicles original that I need setup with new fuel / ignition maps to suit the boost, can you help?, thanks
    hey ive put a injected 5L with t5 in my vk with vn computer im getting code 43 knock sensor error but it dont have a knock sensor on loom or motor neva had 1 is this in the memcal? will this affect the way the motor runs?
    as its running a bit average missing a bit i got the loom ecu from CAE
    any info would b appreciated
    How much would you see it for and what does it have. Have family in NZ so get them to bring it next time they come over.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…