Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
gslrallysport
Rating:
100%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hey GSLrallysport
    im going for performance, handling mostly. I'm really pleasedwith how the FE2 suspension grips however there is a lot of bodyroll that id like to eliminate, is there a suspesnsion set up, or modifications that i could use to reduce body roll without changing the height of my car dramatically, or is there adjustable coilovers to suit the vz sv6 commodore?
    She does handle fantatsic now and i dont know whether my sv6 was just built better but there are some corners when taken at higher speeds i feel to much roll. thanks :)
    Hi mate hows it going? Im looking at putting some ssv rotors on my ve sv6, but am having trouble looking for the caliper brackets that the ss has to accomodate the bigger rotor.... any heads up would be greatly appreciated :D
    Hi,

Just wondering if you still do the front VE 330mm upgrade for vn, etc commodores. You had page about 6 months ago on it but havent been able to find it since.
    Cheers
    Garth
    hey, after price for some front struts for a vs that has lowed king springs (well "low" not super low) i have monros GT sport atm but after 3 years and round 50 000k's there startinig to feel really bouncy?? i have gabrial rear shocks (ultima) that cost like 35bucks each from supercheap and there still firm ass and were put on the sam time...

so yeh whats the cheapest you have as budgets are low atm also postage to 4650
    hey mate, have 450 to spend and need to do the disc's and pads on a VZ.
    your advice would be great.
    cheers
    hi greg. i'm looking for brake pads for a chev lumina ss v8 5.7 2006 (commodore vz 2006 v8). i believe the part number is bendix db 1331 and 32 (F and R). could you source these for me and ship them to the USA or alternatively direct to Qatar?
    hi greg just wondering if this deal is still going? "with our half price rears deal continuing, you can get a full set of HPX for $131 delivered, or $191 for A1RM delivered"......???
    or is there any deals happening as i am wanting one set of HPX and one set of A1RM front and rears. Also how much would post be to Geelong, Vic, 3214?
    regards jess
    hi after a sports exhast system for a VS commodore live axel V6, what brand do you carry and prices posted to 4650 maryborough qld

after preferably a system with teh rear resinator and center muffler (prices for both)

cheers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…