Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Showcase

Latest comments

Showcase statistics

Categories
Items
Views
Comments
Ratings
Reviews
My first car, an '02 VXII Berlina. Had a few scratches and dings and prangs in it but I still love her. I have XHP 19" wheels on it and a sound system that I've been too lazy to get installed (a head unit, amp, and two Rockford Fosgate 10"subs.) Pretty much stock.
kjc
Views
2001 Holden Commodore
As for now stock engine until open license, 20 inch chromes, monaro hood, vy clubsport kit, 2.5k audio, darkest legal tint (queensland)
1999 Holden Calais
VTII Calais. Totally standard apart from 18" rims, K&N filter and a tattered leather trim relaced with VY cloth trim! Im a Ford man from WAY back, but am quickly falling in <3 with her :D
Car is in fair condition given its age but needs a full service replacing and repairing all rubber mounts/bushings, engine seals, new suspension/brakes all round and a fresh paint job. Also I plant to convert the auto trans. to a manual gearbox. I plan to fully recondition this Vp and i will be posting my progression online for all of you to see.
1979 Holden Commodore
viper76
Views
2012 Holden Ve ssv z redline
He's some pics of my WB
2000 Holden Commodore