Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

♥♦ GAMBLR ♣♠ VZ Calais

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
good choice with the drls mate will look great on this ;)

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Sick car mate, same colour as my new VY SS I think :] Did all calais come out auto?? I know after 5 years of driving my vn ss auto it really got to me.

Cheers man, if your SS is silver it probably is ;) you'll love it, always looks clean! Unfortunately, yes all Calais' came in auto only, or I probably would have taken a manual. I don't mind the auto at all, but wasn't going to be quite as happy with an SS.

Nice ride mate !!! Well done :)

Thanks champ!

good choice with the drls mate will look great on this ;)

Cheers buddy, really hoping so. Very keen on them since the VE ones were released haha

Crisis63

Reaction score
Members Ride
Monaro CV8R, Landcruiser 100 Series 4.7L
VZs are sweet. Calais rock. Nice car.

mad-sly-rig

NO LAG, JUST TORQUE
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV REDLINE M6 S2
pulled up next to ya at playford lights today mate, cars looking sweet, i like the led's on your head lights hey ! :spot on:

Last edited:

GAMBLR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Fark, I missed this 3 months ago. Cheers mate, I think I remember. Just remember seeing this pair of VE's and then saw the plates, mad clean looking rig ;)

So I've decided to keep it, and with some 'positive influencing' hopefully we'll have it throwing down a bit more power. Interested to see what I can get out of it with a cam and LPG combination.

Also looking for a VZ Executive HBD rear skirt, if anyone knows of where to pick them up from.

GAMBLR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Probably good you haven't, needs a polish and rear stockies, not a great look :D She'll be around this weekend man, I just get conned into drinking all the time so she stays home.

New tyres tomorrow <3 be glad to loose the bogan spec mismatched rims. Although it gave the cleaning ladies a good laugh this morning when I told them it was because I'd been doing burnouts ;)

Too many choices, kits, rims, power, stereo, suspension.... anyone got a money tree that they need a hand harvesting?

GAMBLR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Tanunda trip weekend just gone.... two people and two suitcases and it scraped over every single bump.... >.<

So thanks to a bit more friendly encouragment, looks as if coilovers will be bumped up the list. Cam will have to wait, else every trip I make (like this weekend) I'll have to put 17's back on.

GAMBLR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
Thanks man, bit of a job keeping it that way though haha