Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

0-100 full throttle after dynotune

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CustomVS

can you hear any wheelspin????? over weekend will do some runs from exterior with handycam.....for all those who are doubting fine i dont give a sh#t.....shows your knowledge level, as for the shift kit, after remapping of shift changes and air fuel mixtures running compression i have with forged heads, i get most power through 4000rpm - 6500rpm......

Nastas

Reaction score
youre tuner mustve done a pretty shockin job with mapping the shift changes cos it changed well before 6000 let alone 6500...

VSIIBerlinaL67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOAD OF S***
0-100 in like 2 secs no wheelspin and it only has like 187rwkw so thats about 225 at the engine the new club sports have like 297kw at engine and it takes them 5.80 seconds to get to 100 i dont think a 185rwkw V6 will be that much faster two 100kms espeicaly compared to a V8 with more power and torque....BS!

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
i wtahced hte video agen, it takes about 4 seconds, not 2 seconds.

C

CustomVS

its actually round 6.9 sec's, considering a standard VS can do low mid 7's and 8's with small mods.......

C

CustomVS

And Nastas put ya glasses on, it shifts and quickly at around 6200rpm....my tuners **** is he yeah thats why my car goes hard!!!!

C

CustomVS

please remember people its a 3gp clip, i never claimed my VS was a 2sec 0-100 car.....

VSIIBerlinaL67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
i dont no i timed it and it i got like 2.05 and 2.47 secs or it may be fastfowarding
but as soon as it gets to 100 it doesnt go anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.