Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

0-100 full throttle after dynotune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Members Ride
3.2ltr car
nice work.
I really admire ppl who have so much power, and are able to produce dyno sheets, and who dont video there car either on the dyno or while wheelspinning to make outlandish claims on thier cars accelerative ability

Gs VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
97' VS S-Pack Series 2
Man i agree with everyone else thats bulls^$%#...

The video is way too fast for the sound...

i think a bit editing was done to that vid man...

it also sounds pretty sh!#.

everythin just sounds and looks wrong...

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.2ltr car
it is abit silly. If ya gunna lie, well at least make it plauseable. Re-adjust your lies say to 135rwkw and perhaps 0-100 in around 6.3 sec.

Why dont you post up someting useful like some vid's of your 19yo sister in the shower or something

Custom

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec
Bec said:
Haha this whole time I hadn't even looked at the video... what a load of crap... I don't even know why I'm wasting my time writing this :rolleyes:

Consider this people...Lamborghini's newest concept does 0-100 in about 3.7 seconds and Formula 1's about 1.4 seconds

An (at most) 120rwkw VS would take at least 7 seconds

'Custom' - please stop wasting our time

ey ey ey don't give me a bad name :p im not the 1 posting videos of my speed'o when im spinning in the rain.. u can even hear it spin ffs.. :bang:

Custom

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec
spinning in the wet makes that sound, its lagit vid, hes just spinnin up in the rain, it doesnt make the howl til u get enough spin to dry the water out n then it will start to grip a bit and then u'll get the usual noise.

man u speak some bullshit boy, and it pisses me the **** off coz people r gunna see my posts n think there from some fairy postin vid's claimin 3 sec 0-100..

G

gregshuge

Wtf??

That is THE biggest croc of sh*t i've ever heard!! :bop:

Bec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais-V 6L Wagon
Custom said:
ey ey ey don't give me a bad name :p im not the 1 posting videos of my speed'o when im spinning in the rain.. u can even hear it spin ffs.. :bang:
Lol sorry mate - it's a bit hard to read names properly when you're shaking your head in disgust :p

C

CustomVS

Your all ****in wankers, half of you are probs 18 had your car for 2-3 months still suckin dummies, go back to pre school faggots

Status
Not open for further replies.