Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

07GTS Build Thread

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Go to about 9mins or 10mins and old mate goes through the water temps after full noise for hours.

Granted cooling 3.8ltrs v 6.3 is a bit different but I feel it’s good proof of concept.

(That poor old tensioner though)

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
Did you see the water to air set up the lads made with the Mangnaro?

Intake temps at 42° even at 600Hp.

Really cool.

They used the retic fittings and they’ve done that set up before with good results.
Go to about 5mins.

It’s a fricken bonkers L67 but demonstrates a great water to air config.
was going to say they will need another or better pump, will loose alot of flow by the time it goes thru all that, i had to add a second pump when seen the loss of flow back at the tank return, not sure if they checked that ? seems to work well tho but yea easier to put boost into a 3.8, those 2650's are pretty good tho better internal intercoolers and efficiency, i assume they are on e85 ?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I was going to say that too, they have a very good blower on that L67 and they aren't working it too hard. That is a lot of blower for a little 3.8

Reactions: Lex

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
new intercooler in and working no leaks, new oil cooler in and re-routed easier to get to if any issues, hope to get it back together this week and see what it does, realigned the bottom underbody so the front bar sits on better, just have to do some sealing around the air dam area to suit and hopefully done

20240505-154549b.jpg

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
front bar fits better and dosnt give too much away, when vehicle on the ground only a little will be noticeable see how it goes if next weekend is good weather

20240512-163425b.jpg
Get some black on that and it would never be noticed.