Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1.9:1 ratio rockers to suit Buick (non ecotec) V6's

Vncom91

Reaction score
Hi, just chasing a price for roller rockers for a 94 vr v6 Buick? Sure it's been asked before but I can't find it! Cheers

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina

MACE

Reaction score
Hi, just chasing a price for roller rockers for a 94 vr v6 Buick? Sure it's been asked before but I can't find it! Cheers
Hey Vncom91,

Thanks for your enquiry, please refer to the link that xVTx has provided for current pricing

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask

Kindest Regards,
Steve

Vncom91

Reaction score
Fantastic, thanks a lot xVTx and Steve. Jut before I order would you suggest anything else to replace/upgrade to ensure reliability? I have the basics ie cai/extractors/exhaust/kn filter. It is a daily driver but gets the occasional workout at a track day.

Thanks in advance,

Jake

MACE

Reaction score
Fantastic, thanks a lot xVTx and Steve. Jut before I order would you suggest anything else to replace/upgrade to ensure reliability? I have the basics ie cai/extractors/exhaust/kn filter. It is a daily driver but gets the occasional workout at a track day.

Thanks in advance,

Jake
I've had a set on my daily for the past 2 years without any upgrades, besides the usual performance boltons. If you wanted to be particular then you could consider upgrading valve springs which we can supply for $95 if that would help (these are crow springs which aren't on our site at the moment)

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask

Kindest Regards,
Steve

Vncom91

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Steve. When I order ill sen through an email to purchase the springs as well. Cheers mate.

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
So do the LS1 rockers bolt straight onto the buick?