Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1.9:1 ratio rockers to suit Buick (non ecotec) V6's

dtm11

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII calais
Anthony tight on money atm

At least Mace have responded back to you. Good luck with them at that cheap price :)

MACE

Reaction score
:) put me down for a set if you could get your bank details to me via pm or something? and how much extra for postage, does this come with everything i need to just take old ones off and replace them apart from the value springs of course? should i pay first then wait for mailing :) very keen to get these in the car asap lol thanks steve

Hey hsvanthony,

In regards to your questions/statements...

"Put me down for a set if you could get your bank details to me via pm or something?"
Done

"and how much extra for postage"
Postage for these is usually $22 depending on the state

"does this come with everything i need to just take old ones off and replace them apart from the value springs of course?"
Correct

"should i pay first then wait for mailing :) very keen to get these in the car asap lol thanks steve"
We require payment up front before we mail off the rockers, which are sent via registered post.

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Steve

VN Wagz

PshhhhHHT- **TuTuTuTu**
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina V6 Wagon
these are gonna be good fun with some boost thrown into the mix!!!!

I'd say us turbo guys are going to be getting a fair bit more power than the 10rwkW, as the snails are just going to compensate for the extra airflow by spinning harder to make the same manifold pressure... yay for turbos :D

LX_HATCH

Reaction score
Members Ride
LX Torana-Hatch
Yeah I was reading somewhere on here most people get about 3 times the extra power if the car is blown or turboed. i.e 30-45 extra rwKw

vnmanual

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S2 LE 5SPD 3.8
ive installed these today, which was a straightforward job
buick engine seems sweeter, more willing to rev
still need to get cat back exhaust currently got extractors 2.5 sports cat, but 2 1\4 whisper quiet system
also got cai and memcal (do memcals actually work?) i noticed no difference
also a lpg vehicle (suck through type, very restrictive diameter intake) i took this off and noticed a big performance difference on petrol
im hoping for a bit more from the exhaust still
overall i think its a very well engineered product and is worth doing at that price for surehowever with any motor performance upgrade its all about the sum of its parts, no one thing gives massive gains, everything has to be done to work together (synergy?)

im curious to hear about other peoples results from the rockers

regard

MACE

Reaction score
ive installed these today, which was a straightforward job
buick engine seems sweeter, more willing to rev
still need to get cat back exhaust currently got extractors 2.5 sports cat, but 2 1\4 whisper quiet system
also got cai and memcal (do memcals actually work?) i noticed no difference
also a lpg vehicle (suck through type, very restrictive diameter intake) i took this off and noticed a big performance difference on petrol
im hoping for a bit more from the exhaust still
overall i think its a very well engineered product and is worth doing at that price for surehowever with any motor performance upgrade its all about the sum of its parts, no one thing gives massive gains, everything has to be done to work together (synergy?)

im curious to hear about other peoples results from the rockers

regard

Hey vnmanual,

Glad to hear you're happy with the item :) You'll find that a cat back exhaust system will certainly make a noticeable difference given your current mods. Another thing to consider would be to remove the bell mouth installed in the manifold. This will certainly help to gain a few ponies top end.

Cheers
Steve :D

hsvanthony

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr acclaim 3.8ltr
gonna put mine in this week just gonna check that everythings right and then should be installed by the end of the week ill let use know how i go :)
btw i cant remember what my car was like without the chip is it worth having in? :S and if i take my bellmouth out will this help or just fk the motor in the long run for stuff all increase as if read here n there? thanks