Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

$100 VS land barge

PROBLEM?

umadbro?
Reaction score
Members Ride
commo
hetik brah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S. Datto 620. NH Pajero.
So....... I went for a bit of a rally bash about 6 or 7 weeks ago down a track that no sane person would drive a commodore down. luckily i'm not that sane and its a lexcen. Anyhow i drove home dragging my exhaust behind me and parked it up in the yard where it sat until midway thru last week, fired it up, drove to the shops (about 1km away) thinking to myself, 'suppose i'd better top up the oil since the light is on'.
Turned into carpark, nek minnut the feckin motor is seized. turns out i cracked the **** out of my sump and being that it was parked on grass i never noticed the puddle of oil.
So long LandBarge.

Stay tuned for the next installment where take the front panels from it and attach them to a crashed VR sedan that I'm swapping my trans for.
Cost : $0 and some labour.
I also grew a mullet.

Reaction score
Members Ride
Project Pig.

Well I finally got that smashed up VR. Its pretty rough, drives well tho, flogged it around for a week or so then ran out of power steering fluid so i figured it was time it went off the road and under the knife.

With the aid of the following tools i got cracking :
Snatch strap, Pajero, big #### off hammer, beer, Devil's lettuce, Bruce my father outlaw. and a handfull of spanners and ****.

Step 1 : open bonnet. by any means neccessary

Step 2 : rip **** off. and assess damage

Step 3 : use Beer, Devils lettuce and some Redneck Ingenuity for inspiration. get **** done.

Step 4 : use more Beer and Devils lettuce to calm your rage after you shut the bonnet and cant open it again, get father outlaw on the job.

step 5 : admire your craftiness and think about purchasing aerosol cans tomorrow.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oh i forgot to mention its got a bog spot on the roof, screw holes in centre console, and all the other hallmarks of a BT1.
Also the mullet is cranking, and I'm 3 days overdue to be a 1st time dad. I guess if he takes after his dad he will rock up late with a bad haircut.

Cheers, Ben.

Last edited:

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Nicely done mate

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cost so far :
Degreaser x3 = $10.50

Labour = 3 hours give or take

Future costs :
White rattle cans X3 = $20.10 (we dont have cheapo cans available here or it would be $2 exports all the way)

Let your inner jew smile

Reaction score
Members Ride
progress

Righto. so first things first I am the very proud father of a healthy little baby boy. After 2 weeks of driving him round in this flogged out bucket of shame, Fate intervened and i was offered something cheap that i managed to get even cheaper
So the pig will be painted and sold to make room for the new family taxi.

VT S pack. 440XXX country kms, Drives amazing considering the kms on it, super clean inside and out save for a few dings and ripples on the drivers side (i washed it after this pic was taken). Aircon works a treat, appears to have all new hoses/heater hose/heater tap, belt, battery etc etc. 2 new tyres. smooth as cat ****, quiet as said cat taking the **** i just mentioned .

600 clams. My inner Jew is super pleased

So that's about where this thread ends. I will start another over in the VT section at some point.