Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

125cc 4 Stroke TGB Voodoo Moped

Martbar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF Series 2 SSV Redline.
The exhaust port in the head looked sooted up, l would probably take the head off and then sort it out. The exhaust will probably be the same, some one else will have to chime in on that.
The first bike l had was a Suzuki 125 4 stroke, and l had heaps of fun on it. Cheers.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
See how it goes first with an oil change and filter.
Then if you are not satisfied, get a new head gasket, pull the head off, and give it, the top of the piston, and the valves a spit and polish.
Don't clean the bore or the carbon lip on top of the bore.

Just Damo

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Omega, EA Fairmont (Restoration)
The exhaust port in the head looked sooted up, l would probably take the head off and then sort it out. The exhaust will probably be the same, some one else will have to chime in on that.
The first bike l had was a Suzuki 125 4 stroke, and l had heaps of fun on it. Cheers.
See how it goes first with an oil change and filter.
Then if you are not satisfied, get a new head gasket, pull the head off, and give it, the top of the piston, and the valves a spit and polish.
Don't clean the bore or the carbon lip on top of the bore.
Appreciate the input fellas! Really do.

That actually slipped my mind, I haven't seen anything obvious, but would these little motors have an oil filter? How did I not even think of it if it does!

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
but would these little motors have an oil filter?
I meant air filter for the carby.
Don't think it would have an oil filter, these little engines .......the oil just splashes around in the sump.

PS. I am also assuming it is a flathead, like B & S ............ no pushrods or OHC.

Just Damo

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 Omega, EA Fairmont (Restoration)
I meant air filter for the carby.
Don't think it would have an oil filter, these little engines .......the oil just splashes around in the sump.
Ah ok I see, cheers for that haha yea hopefully the air filter arrives next month, 1st march - 19th April. Hopes aren't too high the the former.